Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just came back from seeing Sassy..

Re: Oh, I know I am better off....

This women is sick sick sick I definately would call on her...
    at least they will have it on record if they dont go take her babies away....
    I saw on TV in Seattle where someone got fined heavily for their animals living like this...
    Originally posted by L-A.
    maybe I should call the Hamilton-Wentworth Humane Society...

~~~Rachel in Alaska
    Mom to "Max, Milo and Pepper Ann" 11.5 month old Teenagers

http://www.pbase.com/alasknmom/kittens/
    updated 10/30/02

OMG L-A!!!

**hugs**
    I'm happy to hear that Sassy is ok, and that you got the air in your home cleaned. Do tell us about this puppy you're expecting in the fall!
    As for this nasty woman...it sure sounds like her poor poor animals are not cared for, and I would be tempted to call animal control on her! These animals are living in bad conditions, and it's obvious that there's something wrong with the dog...so it would be better for everyone for animal control to look into it and possibly seize the animals!!!
    We're all here for you, so do keep us posted!!

I'm so happy to hear the encouraging news about Sassy We'll continue to say prayers for sweet Sassy.

Please, for the sake of these suffering animals, do call the Humane Society or your local animal control officer! It sounds like someone should also call the Bd. of Health! I am not one to interfere in the manner in which others choose to live, EXCEPT if it means a life, human or 4 legged, is in peril. These animals are being abused!! Your post was heartbreaking. If you cannot find a mutual friend or perhaps another member of her family to interven, I would strongly encourage you to make a call. Poor little hammie Bless you sweet Tiny.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiny was such a cute thing, too...

.. You could manipulate her anyway you wanted to... you should stick her in your pocket and walk around, she's peek out and fall asleep peeking out...

I get the long distance block removed from my phone tomorrow and I will call the Humane Society...

Stupid ... argh, I'm not going to say it.. ..

Good on yhou L-A. I'll bet you'll feel so much better when you've made that phone call - and those poor animals will be much better off.

Lynne