Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cinnamon is gone!!!

Cinnamon is gone!!!

Well the last few days have been very upsetting!!! Last week My basemnet flooded!! it was a mess, we lost tons of stuff, and some furniture! Thankfully nothing electrical was affected, but during the process of getting rid of the water and airing the place out with fans and open windows, My cat cinnamon has become missing!!! I am so distraught! she has been gone now for 3 dyas, and i am a wreck! Hubby did a sweep of the property and the roadside but no sighn of her! I dont letmy cats out because our area, especially this year has an abundance of coyotes and foxes, so I fear the worst! I am very distraught! It is all my fault! I didnt even think about her going out one of the windows! I should have paid more attention to her than my stupid junk in the basement!! My poor little girl!

Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I am sorry to hear that Cinnamon is missing! She looks just like my Sasha! I am sure that Catmandu will send out the angel patrols to look for her and to guide her home! Keep the faith. Lots of prayers coming your way from Indiana for Cinnamon's safe return.

It's also likely that she is scared and hiding. Can you put out word with your neighbours to check their sheds and garages?

PT Prayers for Cinnamon!

hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    You need to go to all the local shelters and fill out a lost pet form. Take photos with you for their files. Then you need to check every room at the shelter to make sure that they don't already have her there. Keep checking with them every day. PetRescue.com has a great list of things to try. I don't want to worry you any more than you already are, but time is of the essence. Our local shelter keep cats for only 3 days. If they are not adopted, they are put to sleep. I am praying that Cinnamon is just off on an adventure and some kind people are taking care of her not knowing that they are preventing her from returning home.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

thank you everyone!! I have talked to all my neighbors and they are on the look out! I have also called the threee local shelters and they have had no Torties come in over the last couple of days, but they have my number! I am praying that she is just hiding somewhere scared, but she is one of those cats, that no matter where in the house she is once she hears her name she comes running! I just have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomache!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

The call has come from for the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad and they will leave no stone unturned until your Cinammon is back in your arms.
    We are praying that they can find her ASAP.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Have you put food out for her, and something with a familiar scent like a blanket or her favorite bed or something? It's entirely possible that she is scared and disoriented and if she smells something familiar she will find her way back.

Fingers crossed for Cinnamon!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I don't think she is very far away. Keep food out for her, go out and sit in your yard and talk to her at night when she is normally active. (Isn't that how Lisa got Pete back when he came up missing?). Don't give up looking, she probably isn't very far away.

When Klinger ran off, he was at a neighbors, laying in the yard. Mike saw him and walked into the yard and asked the lady of that was her cat and she lied and said it was. He was RIGHT there where he heard us calling out to him day after day and night after night and he didn't even pick his head up to look. If it hadn't been for Patty just walking into the ladys yard and snatching him up, we wouldn't have gotten him back. POINT IS.... she probably is with in calling distance and hears you calling..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Prayers that you find Cinnamon.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

*HUGS* Good vibes and hopes that Cinnamon is not far away and she get back SOON!

How I hate to hear when one of our furbabies is missing.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that your precious Cinnamon is okay and will be home safe and sound very, very soon.

(((((HUGS))))) to you as you must be worried sick.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Cinnamon will be in our prayers. Don't give up! Smelly, tasty food at dusk ... She's probably freaked out, but somewhere nearby.

good thoughts and prayers are on their way. please don't give up! my cat was missing for 4 days and we found him and he was still in the area. I hope she'll come back!! ((((((hugs))))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Any news on Cinnamon?

hugs hugs hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

**HUGS & PRAYERS**
    Hoping for a safe return for little Cinnamon!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.