Thread: More bun discussion...

More bun discussion...

Not really a discussion, just something I want to share with you. I had a Band Banquet I had to go to tonight and I let the buns out for some exercise, when I got home Grey heard my voice and greeted me at the top of the stairs. It was sweet, like he missed me. Then he decided to show off by getting on the back of the couch and jumping off. Hehehe. He's so sweet, I need to get Gypsee fixed so she won't be so agressive. I think that's what my birthday money is going for, her operation. But, I'm taking her to Columbia, Missouri (they have an awesome vet school there, next to the top in the Nation!) not to a little town that doesn't know what their doing.
    And over this weekend I got some miniblinds for my windows downstairs in my "living room". I have 7 windows in there. Now I really want to get a parakeet because I read if they were going to have some free time out of their cage the windows had to be covered or they would smack right into them. Hehehe. So, I'm excited. I'm starting my own animal fund when and if I get a job for my animals. I hate asking my parents to go buy food for my animals. On my way to independence.....*sigh*
    Oh, and I SO want a duck! Hehehe. You know, just to have cuz they are SO cute, but they will soon grow up. Hehehe. But I really want one. I think I'll get one next year or so....maybe....will have to do some research on "house duckies."
    Last edited by Bunnicula05; 05-14-2002 at 10:06 PM.

I AM SO JEALOUS.........
    My hubby has restricted me to two cats . You are very lucky your parents let you have so many pets!!
    If it was up to me.......... people would probably call me Noah..... cause I would have two of EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

You are so mad, Meg, your posts are great you just talk about what you want, I love the little 'hehe' that you add.

Anyway, Cadbury and Twinkle are currently at the vets being neutered, so hopefully they will be friends again so. They have to be kept away from ebony for a few weeks as she isn't fixed yet. So it will be nice to see the 4 buns playing together again (I hope).

The upstairs of the house seems weird as there is no buns up here. The girls are outside and they boys are at the vets. !!
    Attached Images Attached Images