Thread: what does this mean for charlie? lol

what does this mean for charlie? lol

She eats more effiiecent and more focused at table rather than high chair now. Shes not even 2 yet. So what does this mean for Charlie? A better diet lmao!

Awwwww, in the first picture you can hear him thinking "drop it.. just... one piece... oh pleeeaseeeeeee drop it!! Maybe if I 'accidentally' bump into the chair..."

facebook

lol. When we're eating he is always right there waiting. Which is a lot better than when we first got him. He would just jump up and take it.

I have to crate one of the pups.. Jamie will go away if we tell her to "go lie down!" but Charlie.. is bad! He won't take anything out of your hand unless you like leave your hand in front of his face, so he thinks you're giving it to him (and really that's our fault because, when you give him treats, how do you give them?? lol).

facebook

That is so cute!! I was thinking the same thing as what Jessika said, you can just "hear" Charlie wanting food to get dropped.

When I was at my brothers house, I had to go into another room for a second, and I was eating a sandwich from Paradise Sandwich place, so I set it in the MIDDLE of the table, and Madison (greyhound) was laying on her bed, when I got back in there, the sandwich was gone, and Maddy was GUILTY!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]