Thread: Clumsy Fister knocked my flowers over

Clumsy Fister knocked my flowers over

At last I had time and energy to go out to my garden (allotment), so I went yesterday and did a bit of work.

As the Peon’s? (country roses) were about to blossom, I cut a few and brought back. This is what they look like.

This morning, when Fister saw them, of course he had to sniff them. I came in from the kitchen, and saw what was about to happen .... yes, as he hopped down from the table, he knocked them over. Water all the over the place. Luckily, they didn’t break. Anyway, why did I have to move them in the first place!

Here they are on the table:

My Hibiscus is blossoming all the time, last week it had three flowers, I think that’s the first time.

I also have another plant which blossom, can’t remember the name of it.

We had a bit of rain the other day, so a rainbow appeared, and I just had to get a picture of that.

That all for now. Hope you enjoyed!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm sure Fister is very very sorry and very very glad nothing got broken!!!

Beautiful flowers and I love the rainbow pic too!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful pictures and I love the rainbow too! I haven't been able to have flowers in the house since Trevor came to live here 13 years ago. Trevor and Andy both can't leave them alone and they wind up knocking them over and water goes everywhere and they even try to eat the flowers. I have gotten flowers from friends/family members in the last 13 years but I have to put them way high up on the top of my hutch (there is nothing close by to spring from) and I never really get to enjoy them, since when I am walking around I don't usually look up 4 feet in the air and so I actually forget about them. *sigh*

Randi,

Your photos are wonderful - I can smell those peonies! What a gorgeous colour they are. I believe Fister was overcome by their beauty and simply swooned; certainly not intending to topple them. Pretty sure he has made up for his little faux pas in some sweet way.

Thank you for the lovely photos.

Betty

Loved the flower pictures. I just love the fragrance of peonies. Such
    a sweet smell. The rainbow is beautiful. As a child I always believed
    the old story of a big treasure of gold at the end of a rainbow.

About Fister knocking the flowers over, don't be too mad at him, mine
    do it also.I have to keep them all in my bedroom.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Those are my FAVORITE flowers! I love peonies. Mine came up rather sick looking this year

I love the rainbow - so pretty!

Fister sweetheart, you are not supposed to knock mummy's flowers over! Or was Bengalz right? Did you swoon at their beauty sweetie?

Beautiful flowers, Randi. Your peonies and hibiscus are gorgeous. I can't remember the name of that third one either!

My cat never knocks anything down.

Living in earthquake country it's part of life.

Are you sure you didn't have a shaker over there?

Awww, I am sure Fister wanted to let you know that the table would be a much better place for the flowers . And it was NOT Fister, it was his tail!!
    What a gorgeous Hibiscus! We have some in our garden, but NOT that lovely colour!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

10. Peonies! I just love peonies. I had such a wonderful bunch of them in Chicago. I think it is the exuberence of them that appeals to me.

Perhaps Fister was dashing over to the window to see how the rainbow looked over his construction project when he accidently bumped the flower vase?

"Country Roses" I love that name! I've never heard them called that but I think it's a much prettier name than peonies. They are also one of my favorites and I think it's for the same reason Sara likes them - their exuberance.

The only thing I've never like about them is they seem to be crawling with ants, and when you bring them in the house, the next thing you know you've got ants all over the house. So I think Fister was just trying to help by making sure any remaining ants were drowned before they got too far.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl