Thread: Help with Midnight

Help with Midnight

Please help. As you all know, I got a new kitten we named Cloey. She has been loved by all of our animals except for Midnight our grumpy black cat. I have introduced Midnight to Cloey many times now has given Midnight all the attention. But each time I have done this, she simply growls and hisses and tries to me and Cloey when she sees the poor little kitten. I have used many of your tips before on introducing cats, but they aren't working on Midnight. Midnight she showing up less each day and today we haven't seen her and it is 7:10 p.m. which is way past her greeting time. What did I do wrong! If Midnight runs away then My sister who has become very attached to her will be very depreesed and mad at me. Could Midnight just not want another cat around because she grew up being lonely. Although she did live with her son Tigger for a year. Please help!

Worried sick about Midnight
    -Lando

Former User Guest
    This is hard... Have you tried to play with both of them at the same time? I really don't know what else you could try anymore, since it seems that you've tried a most of things. Sorry I can't help