Thread: Spook

Unhappy Spook

Someone dumped off a little kitten (weaned age) at my moms house, and she wouldn't let me keep it here, so I took him to my friend Amber's house, and she was going to keep him until we went back to South Carolina for me.

Well, the kitten got out of the house 2 days ago when she was going out to tend to her horses, and she didn't see him get out. She was about to get up on the horse and looked down before she did, and saw that Spook had followed her out there, so she bent over to pick him up, and before she could, he ran under her horses feet, and when she said "No Spook!!!", it scared the horse and he side stepped and step on the little kitten..

Spook probably wasn't any older than 7 weeks old when he was found here at my moms house, and shes had him about a week or so, so he was approximately 8 weeks old or so. Her 5 year old daughter named him Spook. I have no idea why though.
    He was the sweetest little kitten I have ever met. He loved to give kisses and to be held and get tummy rubs.

He was also very beautiful. He had long hair. He was black, but he had like a grey looking underlay underneath the black, and he had big bright green eyes. I don't know how to explain his coloring too well. I've never seen a kitten marked like that.

Rest in Peace little guy. I will miss you even though I just barely knew you... I'm sorry your life ended so soon... I hope you have a good time at the bridge with all the other kitties..

So sorry to hear that.

Godspeed to the Bridge, little Spook.

Talking

What a horrible accident to happen to that Little Kitten.
    Spook is an eternal Kitten now, and has lots of Kitten and Puppy Friends in the Pet Angel Army.
    And he knows how sorry his Meowmie is, and says look for me, I wll be there.
    And you will see me again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks guys.

So sorry to hear about Spook. RIP, little one. Your life was much too short.