Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now I need prayers...

Now I need prayers...

Hey guys,

I need PT prayers. They found a "mass" in my left breast and I have to go for a definitive ultrasound tomorrow. I won't have the results back till Monday or Tuesday. I'm scared, as I have fibrosistic disease and the left breast I never had a problem with since I was 18.

So, could you please keep ME in your prayers this time?? I would greatly appreciate it. I'll let you know when I get the results.

Love,

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I will be thinking of you.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

PT prayers and good wishes heading your way!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Having JUST been thru this same thing I extend to you my full sympathies. I know just how stressed you'll be waiting for information, etc. If you need to talk I'm here for you. I lost about 1/3 of my left breast to a benign mass at the end of April, thank goodness they found it early as it could have become cancer over the next 10 years.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending tons of positive thoughts your way.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I will definately be thinking of you. I hope everything is alright.

Good luck, Donna. And, while I do know telling you not to worry is easier said than done, remember the power of positive thinking!!! And, it is what it is at this point, so, let's just hold on to hope.

Now I need prayers...

I am so sorry Donna & of course you have Me & the Girls Sending You Lots of Prayers & Hugggsss.. Oh keep us updated & hope all will be ok...

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Donna, I will keep you in my prayers. I know how frightening this can be.
    We are all here for you.

Thanks everyone. I'm trying hard NOT to worry. But this is the first time it's ever been this serious.

I won't be around a computer this weekend, but I do talk to Davidp on a regular basis and will have him post for me if I can't get to a computer.

And to think I was okay BEFORE I went to the doctors. Geesh!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, Sorry you have to go through this. I'll pray its nothing serious.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

You'll certainly be in our prayers. Now, sweetie, you know you were just undiagnosed before you went to the doctors, that's why we DO squish-o-grams etc., to catch the nasties BEFORE they transmogrify into serious stuff. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    And to think I was okay BEFORE I went to the doctors. Geesh!!

I thought that often as well, during the 3 months from the time they found the mass on the mammogram till I got the results after surgery.

Take heart, it could probably be nothing as easily as it could be something.

You are most certainly in my prayers and I'm asking my furangels to keep a special eye on you thru the weekend during this waiting period.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Donna, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Of course you have our prayers. I've been through so many breast related scares. It is nerve-wracking and the waiting is the worst part. I hope it all turns out to be nothing.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

You'll be in my thoughts & prayers Donna. {{hugs}}
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.