Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is life even worth living anymore?

Is life even worth living anymore?

Ugh, I hate to rant, but I just really need to get this out of my system. Ever since my mom's been out of work, (guess it's been a month and a half now?) My life has totally sucked. Everytime when she applies for a job, she never gets called back. Everytime there's hope it all fails. I'm just so tired of worrying to death! She can't afford our bills, she can't afford our house rent, our car's about to die, and today just.. I've cried so much today.

I woke up fine, but now I'm invited to a birthday party, and I can't even afford to pay for the movie ticket and buy a present for my best friend. She said it was okay, that that's not what mattered, but ya know I want to get her a present and go see the movie.

Then, I was just starting to feel better, since my mom was letting me take Roxy to see my grandpa for Father's day. Well, apparently I'm not supposed to be happy. We were driving when a car pulled out in front of us, and my mom ran in to the car. Luckily, the driver didn't call the police or anything, and none of us were hurt, just the car's taillight is gone, and the hood is pretty damaged. Things were going to be FINE. At least I thought .

We got to my grandpa's and I fed Roxy a dog treat. The neighbor's dog, Daisy, who my grandpa specifically buys the dog treats for, was outside, so my grandpa told me to take her a treat. I got outside, she dropped the treat, and then she attacks Roxy. I was screaming and crying my head off, when finally I had to kick Daisy off Roxy.

Is life even worth living anymore? I am just so stressed, and so worried, and.. I just want to scream or cry or something, anything . Sorry for ranting, feel free not to reply.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Of course life is worth living, because in the end, everything will work out. It may take a lot of trial and tribulation, but someday everything will calm down.

Be happy for you have now. You have an amazing mom who loves you more than anything. You have beautiful furbabies who love you unconditionally. You have understanding friends who see past your money. You have money to help you all get by on the basic needs. Some are much less fortunate than you. And I know that in this hard time in your life, you don't need someone to tell you to "smile, be happy" but really, that's what I want to say. Through the thick and the thin, always be fortunate for what you have.

I'm very sorry you're going through this, Bri. No one should have to and it sucks you are, but I know you're a strong enough person to battle this and win. If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always here, just a PM away. If you ever want to talk about this or anything else, or need a little pick-me-up, or ANYTHING, do not hesitate.

I love you, Bri!
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Yes it is.You have a Great Mom who Loves You,Friends who Love You,FurandFinBabies that love you,and PT that Loves You.((((HUGS))))
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Believe me, I understand when times can be tough financially. It always seems like one thing after another, but things will get better. Your mom just hasn't found the job that is perfect for her and when she does, she will get it! Hubby went 3 months without finding a job and we were getting desperate. It ended up working out and now he has the jobs of his dreams!

Keep your chin up and if you ever need to vent, well, that's what PT is for!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Bri, of course it is! Please don't do anything rash. Maybe your mom isn't getting a job because she can get a better one? Good luck to you Bri!

Boy I Hope Things Turn Around For You And Your Mother. I've Been On Pt For 6 Months Or So Now And Have Seen Your Posts Often. You Seem Like A Delightful Young Person And One That Definitely Has A Lot To Offer This World. Please Don't Be Down... Or At Least, Don't Stay Down.

Do You Remember That Song, I Get Knocked Down... But I Get Up Again". Let That Be Your Anthem. Gain Strength From These Hard Times And You Will Always Have A Greater Appreciation For The Better Times Ahead. God Bless You And Your Family And I Wish You A Better Future And Happier Times Ahead!

Dan (bob's Dad)

Gosh I hate to see someone your age have to worry so much about bills and money. On one hand it may be good for you to learn life's lessons, on the other I really think its too heavy for someone your age.

Would your mom let you babysit or anything to help out? It may make you feel better. Hopefully something will turn up for your mom.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I know exactly how you feel, because this happened to us when my parents were getting a divorce. {{{HUGS}}}! Hope you feel better.
    Last edited by dogzr#1; 06-18-2006 at 08:40 PM.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Sweetheart of course life is worth living, you are just going through a particularly rough patch right now , i really feel for you and do hope there is something good just waiting around the corner, it is a shame you have to have such worries and burdens at such a young age,but i can understand in your situation as to why you have, try not to worry too much dear, as it will only make you feel worse, hopefully something in the jobline will be there for your mother and things will get better, in the meantime enjoy what you can, and always come here amongst your fellow PT friends and let us know how it is going, you are very much cared about here and we are all here to listen and help if we can HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Aw hon, I'm sorry things are so bad for you and your mom. Life can be like that sometimes, it has its ups and downs. I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. Things will get better soon, I'm just sure of it. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Briana,

life is worth living..your furbabies and your mom need you. I am sorry you and your mom are having a tough time right now,though. things will get better, trust me. keep your chin up, sweetie. ((hugs)) you know you can always PM me if you need to talk.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

oh life is definetly worth living once your mom gets a job things will get BETTER. sry if that sounds bad or whatever but i think that when your mom gets a job it will

I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time. I know how hard it can be to go through something you just can't seem to face or deal with. I know you are stressed out now, but I'm sure things will turn up soon. You have a lot going for you, and whenever you feel sad, you've got many wonderful pets you can snuggle with! Be sure to give Lily, Roxy, and Skye some extra hugs whenever you feel down. I hope you feel better soon!

Don't worry of course life is worth living! Don't worry about anything. Your mom will get a job I am sure. Just look at the bright side. You are still alive after all these events today. Obviously God does want you to keep living. I mean someone could have been hurt or killed or worse in everything that happened. Don't worry about it.

Thanks for your kind words everyone. It's nice to know that PT cares.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography