Thread: Hi, new here

Hi, new here

Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce myself. My name's Natalie and I've got three poodles. Lucy is my silver toy poodle, Toby is a white mini, and Molly is a black mini. I've got a cat named Stinker, too. (Don't ask ) I'm excited to meet new people here!

Hello and welcome to pet talk, I love poodles too. I would love to see pics!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Welcome to PT.Hello I am Nikki.I have 2 kittys Zippy and Pumpkin and a betta fish Nemo.Can't wait to see pics for your poodles
    Last edited by Zippy; 06-28-2006 at 11:49 AM.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome to Pet Talk! I've got a toy poodle, too. Her name is Molli. And I've got a cocker named Sam. I'd also love to see pics!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Welcome PoodlesRule. I like you screen name and have to say that I agree. Poodles do rule! I have a female white standard named Bella and a male black mini named Ripley. Bella is my second standard and Ripley is my second mini. They are the 5th and 6th poodles I have had in my adult life. I started with two toys and then gradually went upward in size. LOL! I have had all colors except brown, but my mother had a brown mini! Maybe your next one will be a standard!

I would love to see pictures of your three. If you have any questions about how to post pictures just ask! Oh and please do hurry!!!

Welcome!! glad to have you here!!! cant wait to see pics of you critters!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

To Pet Talk!!!
    I am owned by Chica, my chihuahua!!!!!!She is 2 years old now. She is brindle coloring, which is rare in chihuahuas.

Welcome... but Poodles do not RULE!!! I do!!! LOL!

Pam: Your poodles are so pretty! That's so cool you have had so many. Do you groom your own poodles? My mom does and is in the process of teaching me. I did Lucy a couple weeks ago. I am going to get a standered in 4 days!!!!!! She is from a shelter and is AKC registered. Just a little 12 week old puppy. I couldn't believe my luck that I found her. We are traveling 5 hours to get her. She is white, and I'd have to say the cutest little puppy ever! Sadly I don't have a digital camera so I can't take pictures. I really wish I could get one.

Thank you for all the welcomes! Everyone's dogs are gorgous. Dab20 your poodle is so cute!!

ps Name suggestions for my new poodle would be cool.
    ^*^NaTaLiE^*^

Lucy- silver Toy Poodle
    Toby- white Miniature Poodle
    Molly- black Miniature Poodle
    Stinker- Orange and White Tabby

I LOVE POODLES!!

Oh it is almost painful to know that you have poodles and we can't see them. Do you have any pictures that someone could scan for you? I am sooooo happy for you that you are adding another curly headed sweetie to your gang. I can't believe that a 12 week old standard puppy wound up in a shelter. Oh how I wish we could see her. To answer your question, yes I do all of my own grooming. I took Bella to a groomer a couple of years back just to see what they would do. Actually I was disappointed a few times in the way she was done. They often made her topknot too short and they also got water in her ears repeatedly and she developed yeast infections in her ears as a result of that, which took a long time to get rid of. I look at grooming as a bonding experience and there is a feeling of pride when you are finished. If you make a mistake, the hair will grow back. I have made MANY mistakes over the years! I don't have any name suggestions right now but I will try to think of a few. How exciting!

I don't know anyone with a scanner. I groom my own poodles because they keep tearing Lucy's skin. I make alot of mistakes right now, too.

My little sweetie came home!! For now I call her cutie. She's extremely smart! I added more about her in dog general!
    ^*^NaTaLiE^*^

Lucy- silver Toy Poodle
    Toby- white Miniature Poodle
    Molly- black Miniature Poodle
    Stinker- Orange and White Tabby

I LOVE POODLES!!

to Pet talk!!

My name is Lut
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome to pet talk!
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.- Martin Luther King Jr.

We all live under the same sky but we don't all see the same horizon.- Konrad Adenauer

We are what we pretend to be so we must be careful what we pretend to be.- Unknown