Thread: how often do you...

Hybrid View

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

how often do you...

...wash your sheets?

Random question, I know, but, I'm washing the sheets from our bed, and, wondered how often is "normal?" I wash mine every Monday. But, if I had more than one set of sheets, I'd probably wash them twice a week. How often do you guys wash your bed linens?
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

like twice a month usually.

Niņo & Eliza

A couple times a week.

Geez, not once or twice a week, that's for sure... I'll admit I'm a rather poor housekeeper so I'd rather not say- there's too many other (more fun) things to do besides clean on my free time!

I... don't know. I don't know how to wash anything except towels. I know, I know, its pitiful when I don't do my own laundy at my age. Though, I assume my sheets get washed once a week or so... maybe once every other week?

I don' sleep on sheets i sleep on a blanket because i hate the feeling of sheets
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I try to do it every week, but I forget easily, so atleast once or twise a month.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I wash my sheets at least once a week because the fur kids are on my bed a lot. I hang my sheets on the line to dry, they smell so good when you do that.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I don't know, maybe once every two to three weeks. They're never dirty though, they always look the same and they never smell bad, I just wash them because I feel like it. Tango sleeps on top of her own blanket at the foot of my bed and she's also a very clean dog (well, she does shed but I do't mind) so I don't worry about her getting my sheets or anything dirty..

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

I love clean sheet day. That being said... I can't remember when I washed my sheets last. But before you get grossed out know that I house sit a lot so I haven't actually been home and lying in my own sheets. lol

My boyfriend cleans his sheets every other Sunday and that works for me. lol

*Thanks Ashley*

I have multiple sets of sheets, but use the same ones, over and over on our bed. I wash them every week, sometimes more often. We always shower before going to bed, but still, I love clean sheets!!!

Logan

I try to wash them at least once a week but sometimes I slack. They never go any longer than 3 weeks without a wash.

Kaige, Raustyk & Indy will sometimes jump up to say hi or sleep on the bed during the day but they don't really sleep with us at night. So the sheets don't really get dirty or hairy.
    Mako will sleep with me at night though but she only takes up a small amount of space & always sleeps in the same spot.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I try to wash my sheets every other week, but it doesn't always work out that way
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

It depends!
    Top sheets: every month
    Bottom sheets: every 2 weeks
    Pillow cases: every week
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Generally once a week, sometimes more often. More often usually means cat puke or Boots left me a mouse on the bed! Such a sweet kitty!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving