Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikki's Puppy Hit By Car....Prayers Please

Nikki's Puppy Hit By Car....Prayers Please

yesterday was the last day nikki saw her puppy forever. abby, who just turned two got hit by a car and was killed. she was the last born in nikki's litter of six, and she was my favorite puppy. we sold her to the people down the street, so her and nikki were best friends. im not sure if nikki realizes what has happened yet, but when she does, she will be heartbroken. they play together everyday. i guess what happened was abby ran down our street into the one that ours comes off of. the cars are really busy on that road and one hit her straight on and she died instantly. the worst part is the driver didnt even stop to see if she was all right. i was balling my eyes out all night. we are going to have a funeral for her today, all of her human and doggy friends are coming. we are hoping to have some of the other puppys come, but im not sure yet. i hope the family will be able to cope with this tragic news. put us all on your prayer lists.
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~

So sorry to hear about poor Nikki's baby. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and to Abby's family.

Oh, Erika, I am so sorry that this has happened. I know what it is like to be very close to doggie relatives and even doggie neighbors and to have them tragically die. What makes this even worse is that Abby was so young and in her prime. Yes, Nikki will miss Abby as will you. Try not to let yourself get too depressed as that will only make it more difficult for Nikki. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

What an extreme tragedy!!! My heart goes out to you and all who loved little Abby!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

OMG! I am so sorry.. cars are evil these days, my Anna got hit by a car last Friday, she's a Siberian Husky, and she survived with only lacerations, or deep cuts on her back leg. I am SO sorry, again. My heart goes out to Nikki, and I'll be praying... - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

*snif* , how very sad!! people just dont drive carefuly enough! i will be praying too.....

What a horrible way to spend Mother's Day or any day for that matter. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you say Goodbye to Abby.

Oh Erika, what distressing news to hear about Nikki's baby, especially on Mother's Day. I know that Abby will be missed.

So sorry about your friend's loss of Abby. We have said this before, probably because it's so hard to find words under these cincumstances, but, think of her waiting for her dear friends and family at the other side of Rainbow Bridge, where nothing else can hurt her.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Oh, no. How very, very tragic. What a sad Mother's day for you all. Poor innocent, little life cut short so cruelly. My prayers go out to you, your family, Abby's family and especially her loving Mommy Nikki. Bless you sweet, little Abby girl. May God keep you safe.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh God, I'm so sorry to hear this...

Will be thinking of you and Abby

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I'm so sorry. Poor little thing..it's so awful how this happens..its so wrong

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

i am so sorry to hear of your loss....dear abbey...she'll be at The Bridge waiting for her mom Nikki....
    i don't think there are ever words to express your grief at this time....just know that we care and empathize.....
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I'm so very sorry for your loss. All of you are in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear your bad news, Erika What a horrible tradgedy!

I hope Nikki is going to be OK.