Thread: Co-Co

Co-Co

OOOOOOH Co-Co you look so much like my toy poodles who are now at the Rainbow Bridge. Seeing you today made me gasp! You are perfection in a three lb. body!! I am just so smitten this morning and thrilled to see a poodle as Dog of the Day. I have had five and my present pooch, Bella, is a white standard and look just like you, if only I smooshed her down in size a little. Your master is one lucky person to have two of your cuties living with him/her. You are just a precious, precious poodle Co-Co and I can see why you have earned today's top prize as Dog of the Day!!! Have a wonderful time today and when you are all tuckered out tonight, head for the Big Bed! Lots of love to you!!

Co-co, you look just wonderful all propped up in the big bed!!! Sleeping with a 3 pound girl like you wouldn't be nearly as intrusive as it is when my girls get in the bed with me!!!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day! Hope you get lots of treats and car rides!!

Here we come, the poodles lovers, to pay tribute to the teeny tiny Co-Co, another simply marvelous Saturday Dog of the Day. I just wonder how so much love and so many smarts got packed into such a itty bitty body. But the thing that really impresses me is what an obedient little girl you are. Guess that some doggers just get more of that trait than others.

Enjoy your BIG day, little girl, because you are now known the world over as the one, the only DOG OF THE DAY.

How so much beauty, love, personaltiy and "heart" could be packed into such a teeny-weeny body is beyond me! But you have managed to conquer the unimaginable dear Co-Co!! If you were mine, I would take you everywhere sharing you proudly with the whole, wide world! What a joy it was to see your sweet, adorable face this morning. You've started my day off with the biggest smile!! Have a great day Co-Co...car rides, naps on the "big bed," lots of treats and everything that goes with your much deserved high honor!! Hugs and kisses to you sweetie. You are precious, precious, precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Co-Co, you little tea-cup cutie! I wanted to congratulate you for getting top honors of Dog Of The Day, on this fine Saturday! You can look in your eyes and tell how much you have been loved and how much love you have to share. I don't blame your mom for "sneaking" you into the grocery, if I had a girl like you, I would want her with me all the time too! Have a great day girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I see all the poodle lovers got in here quickly to see this beautiful little girl. Co-Co what a sweetie you are and anyone can see how much your Guardian loves you. I'm not to fond of Master I think Guardian is what we are for these beautiful creatures. You are so well behaved, what a wonderful companion you are and I'm so happy that your Guardian is doing well after that terrible accident, I'm sure your love and caring helped tremendously.
    Congratulations dear sweet Co-Co our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

How did you pack all of that perfection into just three pounds? You are truly a miracle pup - filled with love and sweetness.

We honor you today as an extra special Dog of the Day as a faithful companion filled with compassion to help your human heal.

You sure are adorable little one. You must have angel wings, they are just hidden by your cute sweater.

Co-Co

A little tea-cup poodle. Now how cute is that. TTTTooooooooo cute. I just want to drink you up. Get it...tea-cup....drink you up....okay, okay, i know silly joke..lol
    You are so precious looking lying there in your little sweater on your guardians bed. Glad to hear that you helped in the healing of your guardian after his/her tragic accident. Bless you Co-Co.
    Congratulations on being the teeny weeny, adorable Dog of the Day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

HI THERE CO-CO

What an ADORABLE picture you make !!!
    All that love & sweetness in such a tiny
    little package.I also must say that I prefer
    Guardian over Master.Congratulations on being honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    p.s. Hope your Guardian is completely recovered
    from their illness. Hugs & kisses little Sweetie.

Co-Co!
    You look so stunning in your sweater! What a bundle of cute you are! Congratulations sweet one on being our Dog of the Day today!

POODLES ROCK!!!!

Yeah! A poodle is our Dog of the Day. LIttle Miss Bettie Page, the black toy poodle from NYC sends her love CoCo cutie-pie!

I bet you have a ball with your sister. And we all know how smart you poopoos are! To your parents: aren't they the best things in the world? So sweet, so good-natured, jovial, telepathic, polite, brilliant, affectionate, gloriously entertaining and just the all-around best friends anyone could have!
    We love you CoCo!
    Last edited by missprissy; 05-11-2002 at 10:33 PM.

Couldn't stray another day without adding my comments too! I totally agree with everyone else! You are so much love and heart and smarts in such a teeny body!!! Your hooman is lucky to have 2 of you! What fun it must be to be caried around, sight unseen, !! And take up so little room the the BIG BED with sweet dreams! A belated contrats to you little girl on a huge accomplishment!!!