View Poll Results: Do you have favorites of your pets?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 42.86%
  • No

11 31.43%
  • Maybe

9 25.71%

Thread: Do you have favorites of your pets????

Do you have favorites of your pets????

I was wondering because i do i try not too.I don't give one more then the other of treats or kisses or anything.I don't love Zippy more then Pumpkin or Lucky more then them.It's just i have had Zippy a lot longer and i bonded more with Zippy.Zippy was 4 when we got Pumpkin.
    Last edited by Zippy; 06-17-2006 at 01:07 PM.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I love them all the same, but it's just different. I am bonded more with Jenny and Tiger than the others, though. I do love all of them, and I try not to choose favorites.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I love Tia and Zsa-Zsa exactly the same, they are both faultless to me and I love them so strongly but in different ways They are both my favourites.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Yes, of course I do.

Nova is my favorite loud mouth.

Luka is my favorite goof ball.

Mandy is my favorite licky dog.

Buck is my favorite floppy-butt.

Do I have a favorite over one another? No way, because that implies that I could choose between them, and I can't.

Well actualy Argranade is my Fav pigeon from all the others since I had him from a little egg but that does not mean I give him more atention he's just more speacail that way.

Tango is my favourite...but that's only because she's mine and she and I have done everything together. I have the strongest bond with her than I have any other dogs and I love pretty much everything about her. I do love the others aswell, but it isn't the same. I love each of them equally for different reasons, but Tango is just different.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Yes, I really hate to admit it but I do. I pay more attention to Sassy then Star. I think it's because me and Sassy have known each other for over 8 years and I do everything with her. Star I haven't really bonded with. But she likes me the most out of all my family.

I love both of my boys and I do not favor one over the other... but, obviously, I will always have a strong bond with Gonzo. =) He's my buddy. I doubt that any other dog will come close to being so perfect for me, even sweet wittle Fozzie!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I love them both equally, but Roxy is my heart and soul dog, and she's 100 % mine, I even paid her adoption fee.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Well now that my household has increased from two kitties to five, let me think, i don't really have favourites exactly, but love each and everyone of them for their special purssonalitys,they are all different and do something unique to them that endears me to them, love them all the same.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

uh.. zephyra, my first cat with biggest eyes that started this ark. well, not cat, more likely a dog! wait .. a kid! seriously, she's so bright.

ocean, he's the biggest bony cat of the ark! and his breaking news would be announced if heever hisses.

miles, my three-legged little lion, was punctured in left lung and slightly purring now, what a little trooper! always will be. oh, and only orange one here.

eclypse, my supersweet deaf sweetheart and has odd-eyes, green & blue. very, superbcurious little one but doesn't kill her.

clayton, longest hairs, and is only a declawed fluffy. this silly goose hates gentle brushes and loves to crack me up.

shaddow, she grunts, groans when petted! *giggling* and has cute, cute 'human' teeth ever! she cries too, in tears! not just meows.

whispers, smallest of all! most, most green (emerald) eyes you ever seen. only kitty that lets engine (yes, car engines) turns her motorheart on! purrrring at her best.

midnight, black no-teeth girl with snowy mane! clever little girl, she talks to me and knows when I'm mind-talking to her!

star, first found as a feral cat out on one rainy night, had four babies, survived CRF (chronic renal failure), went missing twice .. my brave baby girl!

gus, with highest purrvibes, only cat who does silly flip-flops when soo happy. the sweetest kit in this ark.

chance, this hilarous boy, growls while eating, just to think he would scare us off. he would hiss his little cute teeth off all day long without moving a bit when being held. poor doll, I couldn't love him more!

echo, one little dear velcrokitty! licks my face/arms, makes sure I'm loved by him dailynight. and purrs LOUD for no reason sometimes.. I'm giggling now...{{}} he's so funny and fun.

and crayola, ...my patient, sweet, bright, mind-reader, playful, full of silliness, naughty, sensitive boy! I could go on...

my ark is one and all is one! looking at what one's different from another, still, I couldn't think anyone better than anyone! I would be so sad if I lose one of them...all, each of them are so special. like god has no favorites. honestly, anyone asks me or anyone that question, always ticks me off. I don't think anyfur or anybody deserves that question.
    Last edited by gina's ark inc.; 06-20-2006 at 01:23 AM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I think my bond with the dogs are more close then the rest of my pets, because I only get to see my other pets twice a month when I go to my dad's. But the kitties are very close to me, too... I love them all so much. I tend to favor the dogs and cats more then the rest of my pets, just because they are more close to me. Also, most of my pets are poultry, pheasants, and peacocks so it would make sense why I'm not as close to them.
    Last edited by dab_20; 06-21-2006 at 04:06 PM.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

No! They all have a different character, I love them all like crazy!!
    I would NEVER be able to let go any of them
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

don't get me wrong. i LOVE all my dogs to death! but i do favor Gracie. she's just kinda my first "only mine" dog. my first show dog. my first registered dog. we just have a certain bond.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.