Thread: Snowflake's Run -- Please Help Us Send 12 Cats To Their Furever Homes

Snowflake's Run -- Please Help Us Send 12 Cats To Their Furever Homes

Sounds odd to think of snow on this sunny Memorial Day weekend.

The flames and smoke from your neighbor's grill is making the hot air crackle-- but in memory of Snowflake-- a sweet white cat --who died three days before she found her forever home safely & so very far away from a gassing pound in Georgia--I'd like to ask you to honor Snowflake with us-the volunteers of WWW.SAVETHEKITTIES.ORG

Snowflake died from surgery complications--just days before she would have found "home".

However you and I--all of us-- have the opportunity to save 10 more adult cats-a black one nicnamed Juvie for his Juvenile Delinquent behavior, Ansel a regal black and white tuxedo, Maurice a big ole comfort loving orange tabby and 7 more abandoned & formerly desperate cats who we pulled to safety from Spalding Animal Control in Griffin Georgia. We vetted them, combo tested them and spayed and neutered them.

It will only cost us $36 per cat to get them to the loving arms of the cat whisperers in Virginia who have been finding homes for the other cats and baby kittens you have helped us save and send there.

That $36 figure adds up to just a little more than a dollar a day for the coming month.

Can I ask you to do without buying a daily newspaper or perhaps a cup of coffee? Just a little could mean so much.

We all can join together and save these animals who have the chance to live--they will have the chance to find the right person to love them and never abandon them again to die.

Can I ask you to turn the sadness of what happened to Snowflake by honoring her memory with saving these helpless cats?

Another refuge in Virginia is ready to welcome two feline leukemia postive cats also from Georgia.
    When these two healthy cats at the vet's office tested postive for this potentially deadly virus, volunteers of Savethekitties safely boarded them until we could find a refuge to properly care for their special needs.

(I myself own two felv+ cats--both now 8 years old and still tearing around my house at midnight to let me know how happy they are that I did not put them down as some vets used to advise.)

These 12 cats need you. They need all of us.

Snowflake would have been so happy. Please join us in sending off more contented kitties on Snowflake's Run!

100% of your Sponsorship and donations via www.paypal.com to this address

[email protected] will be for NEW Urgents-

Please make note your generous donation is for Snowflake's Run

Checks can be mailed to:
    Spalding Urgents
    c/o Susan Birnbaum
    4178 Lakeville Rd
    Geneseo,NY

Thank you!
    Barbara Lowe
    volunteer
    www.savethekitties.org

Are you talking about Snowflake that had a hind leg deformity, it looked as though it was turned back on itself? I was so pleased to hear that that cat had found a home and how tragic that she didn't make it there.

Snowflake is a white cat that was rescued from Spalding Animal Control in Griffin, GA. Tragically she died from complications during surgery just before she was to go to her new home. Everyone at the Save the Kitties Organization was deeply touched by her loss and wanted to do something in her honor.

Thanks for asking!

Debbie
    Save the Kitties, Inc. Rescue
    Volunteer