Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Pet Lovers!

Hello Fellow Pet Lovers!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brianna. My husband Nathan and I live in OH and have a 2.5 year old Weimaraner named Titan and a 1 year old Vizsla named Liberty.

We all attended the Memorial Day Gathering in Findlay today and had a wonderful time! It was a pleasure getting to know everyone and their dogs! I look forward to chatting with you all very soon!

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!

welcome there are lots of weim lovers around pt!! I am owned by a shih tzu named snuggles!

Great! I can't wait to meet all the fellow weims!

Welcome!! Your babies sound beautiful!! Do we get to see any pictures soon??

My name is Beth, and I am owned by three pups Autumn, a Chow/ Shiba Inu/ Akita (guessing), Maggie, a German Shepherd/ Lab, and Boo boo, a Pekinese/ Poodle, 2 cats, Mittens and C.P, 2 horses, Cisco & Austin, both of which are Quarter Horses, and 3 ducks, a Malard, and 2 Swedish ducks. I hope you like it here, and I'm sure you will become adicted soon!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Sounds like you have a full house! Two is enough for me right now! Here are some recent pictures of my babies!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2150.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	28076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1844.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	28077  

Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful, but Liberty is absolutely gorgeous. I love Vizslas My name is Devan and I have 4 dogs; Tango (Toller mix), Morgan (Rottweiler), Winston (Doberman) & Tia (Dachshund). I hope you enjoy it here, it's a wonderful board!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

OMG your dogs are GORGEAUS!! *drops dead* You MUST post more pictures of them in Dog General...right NOW!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I was just over in the "gathering" thread wondering about your two dogs, so I am glad you introduced yourself! Welcome to Pet Talk! We had been planning on attending, but sadly, Paul is on crutches and we could not come, but I am glad you met everyone else, and had a good time!

Welcome to PT Brianna! Glad we got to meet you and your adorable babies today!! They are both stunning!!

Hi Brianna!

I'm Kay, it was very nice meeting you all today! I was the one with Kiara, Titan's collar twin.

Your two are absolutely beautiful!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Welcome!! I just love weimeranners and Viszlas!! theya re such neat dogs!! They are very beautiful! My uncle used to raise weimeranners, now he raises Viszlas!! he lives in Long Island. Welcome aboard!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Hi Brianna!

I'm Kay, it was very nice meeting you all today! I was the one with Kiara, Titan's collar twin.

Your two are absolutely beautiful!
    Kay,
    Since we have similar taste in collars, you might want to check out this website http://www.3dirtydawgz.com/. They have a tons of collars to choose from or you can create your own.

Kiara really needs to teach Titan how to catch a frisbee though!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    Welcome!! I just love weimeranners and Viszlas!! theya re such neat dogs!! They are very beautiful! My uncle used to raise weimeranners, now he raises Viszlas!! he lives in Long Island. Welcome aboard!!!
    Weims and Vizslas are both great in their own ways! I think my Viszla looks a bit like your Bloodhound Duke! (She gets her wrinkles from her father!) Libby still has a bit of baby fat on her, so maybe she will look more like a "tradtional" Vizsla when she's older.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    I was just over in the "gathering" thread wondering about your two dogs, so I am glad you introduced yourself! Welcome to Pet Talk! We had been planning on attending, but sadly, Paul is on crutches and we could not come, but I am glad you met everyone else, and had a good time!
    Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it. I hope Paul is feeling better soon. I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully we can meet at the next gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby's my baby
    OMG your dogs are GORGEAUS!! *drops dead* You MUST post more pictures of them in Dog General...right NOW!
    I will gladly post more pictures, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Should I post them as attachments or is there an easier way to place them in my post? Please Help!