Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who says.......

I think i got it!!

Okay, Im going to try to put up one more picture Tell me what ya think of my kitty You can e-mail me at [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Cutie_Chica. Princess is adorable. I'm a pushover for gray cats! Her face is particularly sweet: her nose is precious.

When is her birthday?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Princess' Birthday!!

PJs b-day is May 5th. This year we took her to Petsmart and let her go shopping I just took a quick picture of her for you guys. I like this site alot, Im glad noone thinks im weird here for loveing my kitty as much as i do

My Kitties Are Love!

Welcome to Pet Talk cutie_chica

No, no one here will think you're weird for loving your kitty as much as you do, because we all love our kitties that much.

PJ is adorable, and looks like she's smart too, to understand so many different words.

Hope you like it here as much as I do.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Welcome to Pet Talk cutie_chica. I'm sure you'll love it here. Your cat Princess is beautiful. Everyone also loves to see pictures here too. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Welcome to Pet Talk cutie_chica, we all love our cats as much as you love yours, so please don't think you are weird.
    Miss Bo knows quite a few words! Whenever I say "Nippers!" she comes running because she knows it's kitty treat time. She responds to "No"'; her name plus nicknames; "come here" especially when it means a lap or a cushy spot on the recliner; "do you want to play?" usually initiates a spell of rolling over onto her back and swatting at anything that comes near; "pretty baby" spoken several times usually causes her to lay down and pose as if we were taking pictures (this probably relates back to her days as a show cat).
    If we are talking in very loud voices as if we are having an argument, she will go and hide underneath the couch. And Bo really reads our faces, she can tell our moods and I honestly believe she can read lips!

cutie_chica, welcome to pet talk! No one here will think you are "wierd" because of the love and attention you show your pet cat. In fact, I think that I am probably one of the "wierdest" ones on this site because of the number of them that owns me. This little home is a circus of feline antics, and I wouldn't trade it for many other things others may consider "important" in this life.

The other day, I asked Mackerella (so named because of her mackerel-like tabby markings), "Where are your kitties?". She actually understood what I meant, becuase she immediately turned her head an looked in the box where she had them before she moved them to another place! At the time, I knew that she had moved her 2 new-brood, but didn't know where. Smart kitty!
    Last edited by wayne0214; 05-31-2002 at 08:51 AM.

Good morning everyone! I got woke up at 9 am this morning with wiskers in my face to relize Princess ate all of her food up that was in the bag !!! Has anyone else had a cat that decides to eat alot in one night?? She is a indoor kitty... do u have any advice on how to keep her from not eating so much? I have tryed everything I can think of. Well Im off to Petsmart to get her some food.. see ya guys... MEOW from Princess

My Kitties Are Love!

Originally posted by cutie_chica
    Has anyone else had a cat that decides to eat alot in one night??
    I think it's kind of common for cats to eat very little for a few days, then really chow down the next. I check Tubby and Peanut's bowls everyday, and always fill them to the same level. Some days the bowls are absolutely empty - every little crumb and grain possible is gone. Other mornings there's at least half a bowl left for each of them. My mom's cat does this too. Some days it's as if he hasn't eaten anything, then the next day the bowl will be completely empty.

The only thing I might do if I were you is put the bag somewhere that Princess can't get to it so she doesn't over indulge on a regular basis.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I believe cats are self-regulating in their dietary intake. Mine will eat according to the weather, if it is going to get cooler, then they will usually scarf up, and if it is going to be hotter, then they will eat little. In a way, one of the benefits of hot summers here in central California, is that it is so hot that they don't eat much, and this helps to keep the food bill down.

.........wayne

thanks guys so much. This morning Princess and I took a trip to Petsmart, we picked up some new food and a container to keep it in, We also picked up that cool toy I read about on here to attach to your door She loves it and I love it too because she always wants to play and she whines when Im not up in her room when Im gone. And today my Fiancee' said she was quiet yay!!! Well I'm glad Princess aint turning into a piggy and she is just doing a normal thing. You guys are awesome see ya laterz!!! PS... heres a pic of princess on my lap right now

My Kitties Are Love!

One more thing........

How do you guys get your icon things to flash different pictures??

My Kitties Are Love!

Originally posted by cutie_chica
    How do you guys get your icon things to flash different pictures??
    The avatar? I had a TON of help from my friends. I will shut up at this point [A Miracle!] and let someone who knows what they are talking about handle this one.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

AHH!

Well that dont make me feel better Can someone help me?? PLEASE I would luv you forver and ever lol..

My Kitties Are Love!

Link to a description of making avatars . Good luck.