Thread: Sonic

Sonic

Sonic, what a cutie! It seems that you have found a wonderful home where you are very much loved! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    (Be careful with those raisins...there's lots of animals that shouldn't eat them)

Sonic, what little cutie you are! You look very happy eating your raisin. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a precious Chin you are, Sonic! Awww, bet that raisin tastes yummy! But not too many now! I loved reading all about you, about the sweet and lovable little guy you are! You love everyone and everything, don't you cutie Most of all, your person! I have a feeling Glitter will come around, with time!
    Your human is so blessed to have such a sweet and gentle furkid in her/his life! I hope you both a lifetime of love, cuddles and happy days! Congratulations to you precious Sonic, PET OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying a super special, fun filled day of celebration with your person,Glitter and the hammies! And have your Mom/Dad give you some extra hugs for me!
    WE LOVE SONIC!

I loved hearing about Sonic. I want to get a Chinchilla that has Sonic's temperment. You sound like you are really enjoying your chin, and have a special bond with him. Did you find him in a pet shop? What made you choose him? He looks adorable.