Thread: David P and the number 12!

David P and the number 12!

It seems like the number 12 is playing a big part in my life right now. First, my birthdate is 12/12, the year of my birth can be divided by 12 (48), and I visited Niagara Falls on May 12. On the way back, we stopped at the duty-free shop and the number they gave us so we could shop that day was 12! Also, my cataract surgery is scheduled for June 12! That's a lot of 12's! Very weird. . .

Hummmm, some think numbers play a bigger part in our lives that we know... That would sure make me wonder!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hopefully David the number 12 is your lucky number, if so i would get a lottery ticket and make sure there are some 12-s on it matey. cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Hopefully David the number 12 is your lucky number, if so i would get a lottery ticket and make sure there are some 12-s on it matey. cheers.
    Carole, I tried "1212" on the lottery a couple of days ago, but it didn't hit. I'll keep trying!

Lol, "12's" are a big part in my life too!! Especially since we share the same birthday!! I hope 12 is a lucky number for you, I think it sorta is for me. Its month and day for me too, and its my bball number, and some other things, but I can't think of those right now. I hope you hit the lottery with "12"
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]