When I'm away at work for 2 weeks, I look forward to reuniting with the kitties. None of them are particularly talkative, but when I get home they come running meowing and squeaking away. Here's what it sounds like they are saying.

Halo ~ Hello. Glad you're home. I don't know where you go and why you are gone so long, but as long as I don't have to go to the vet, I'm happy.

Cammie ~ Oh, it's you. Were you gone? I never noticed. Do you have to live here? Sure, you're useful to me once in a while, but I need to be adored 24 hours a day, and you are sadly lacking in that area. Just don't get between me and Bobcat and I'll let you live here. If you have to.

Pepper ~ Hello! Hi! Howdy! Guess what? While you were gone, Halo made long distance phone calls. Cammie had boys over. I was a good girl. Halo went outside unsupervised. Cammie jumped on the kitchen counter. I was a good girl. Did you bring me anything? Can I help you unpack? Your suitcase sure smells interesting. Did I tell you that I was a good girl while you were gone?