Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: What did your dog(s) eat today?

The dogs got some raw for breakfast this morning for a change. I haven't fed raw for breakfast in a couple months or so, since I started to cut down due to my freezer space & pocketbook limitations.

They had some cottage cheese, egg (I always feed my eggs whole, including the shell), carrots, spinach, nupro and oxtails.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Today they all had a chicken quarter, 1/4 lb of trout, and an egg. Mandy went nuts, she loves fish!

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    I just might be interested in that if it's a decent price. I'd love the link...send it right along
    Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    Jordan, OMG, Visa really is a spoiled girl! That sounds like an awesome meal plan.
    Thanks!

Here's what V had today..

Breakast:
    The rest of her turkey
    One egg (with shell)
    Parsley
    Tomato
    Her BioVets

Dinner (I was lazy so I didn't give her any supplements lol):
    Moose meat and organs
    Beef tripe
    Beef liver
    6% yogurt
    Cottage cheese
    I've been BOO'd!

Haha, I was lazy too.. so I just fed them chicken backs today.

I love this thread! I totally forgot about picking up alfalfa, cottage cheese and yogurt for the pups until now.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

The dogs got into a food bin whch still had 15KGs of working dog food (Dry/ kibble) in it and had a feast . That was after my Mum had fed them beef mince and chicken necks, lets just say they have very full bellies ATM and will not be getting much if any dinner tomorrow .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Today everyone had some beef ribs for breakfast. Buck had a chicken quarter a little while ago.

Tasha I'll get those links to you soon, I'm still not on my regular computer lol. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    Tasha I'll get those links to you soon, I'm still not on my regular computer lol. Sorry
    Thanks Sarah, I am in no hurry though.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

They ate what they eat everyday

6:00AM - wake up wake up we're hungry! So I give them their breakfast of Propet Large Puppy Formula. Each get approximate 1 1/2 handfulls. On weekends we go back to bed for another 2 hrs.

4PM - approx 1 1/2 cups of Propet Large Puppy Formula for each puppy.

Special for weekends only...

trolling for treats. Late morning or early afternoon. I throw treats out into the pond, and they swim out and gulp em down, along with the neighbor's dog. After the mile walk back through the woods, they then make numerous puppy wee wees emptying out their bladder from all the water they gulped down with the treats for the next 3-4 hrs.

Saturday they get a few bites of well minced up steak trimmings. In general throughout the week they get the last bite of whatever I eat. In turn they leave me alone while I'm eating.

Of course being 3 yr olds they had to engage in some rough play in the front yard (female 74 lbs, male 62 lbs) around 7PM. Too much energy! Currently they are both vegged out on their doggy pillows dreaming about chasing squirrels, and deer.

10PM: Each get 1/2 of a large peanut butter/apple dog treat for their bedtime snack.

Eat, sleep, and play.

Breakfast
    Duck
    Chicken Hearts
    Flax Seed
    Kelp

Dinner
    Duck
    Chicken Hearts
    Kelp
    Egg
    Cottage Cheese
    Yogurt

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Chester had chicken backs today. All he has left in his freezer is chicken leg quarters, beef kidney, and a beef bone, so he'll just be getting that until thursday.

Bailey got 2 chicken leg quarters today. I am buying 50 pounds of beef on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Cat-Lover
    Bailey got 2 chicken leg quarters today. I am buying 50 pounds of beef on Thursday.
    Me too! I want to get Chester some lamb, and buffalo, too. I just realized they have it at the Surrey Meat Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat Factory
    Me too! I want to get Chester some lamb, and buffalo, too. I just realized they have it at the Surrey Meat Packers.
    I am pretty sure the only buffalo you can get from there is already ground up with some vegetables. You can get lamb cheeks or plain lamb though. Their duck is insanely cheap at only $0.99 a pound.

Yes, it is ground buffalo I am going to be getting him a few ducks as well. It depends on if I have my new freezer or not, though...

Oh well i caved in and gave them a small dinner tonight of beef mince, alot of carrot grated up and a couple of chicken necks. Everyones on diets ATM .

The did not seem to have any ill effects from all that kibble they got into last night .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*