Thread: my dog is BLUE!-PICTURE ADDED

my dog is BLUE!-PICTURE ADDED

ok now recently I was warned of a dangerous algea in the creek(so why this creek runs straight through the dog park where dogs have the swim all the time I am not sure) , so I was keeping Happy and Misty out of it, but today it was so hot that they dove right in, when I got then to come out of the dang water they were erm..shall we say BLUE! I was worried for a bit, because well they have been in the creek hundreds of times without problem, so when they ran into the water black and white and ran out of the water black and blue....lol all is fine, it just took hot water and a lot of shampoo to get the darn stuff out! I grabbed a pic with my Cell of black and blue Misty, but my cell is taking forever and a half to send the pic to my online album so I will post it in a bit.

EDIT-I renamed the picture and it FINALLY went through to my damned online album!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cali; 05-17-2006 at 10:05 PM.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Good thing for digital cameras, huh? Poor pooches, swimming is fun, but extra shampooing afterwards - dog torture!

Oh my goodness!

heheh

haha! a blue border collie!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

sorry its taking so long to post the picture! everytime I try to send to pic to my online album it says "sending failed" I am about ready to kill that phone!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Hehe, silly blue doggy

Too Cute!

Sorry I didn't get your PM earlier Cali... No worries, its not a phone issue, its your service provider *bad bad Rogers, kicks Rogers*.. chances are the Rogers system was flaky due to all the storms going on yesterday. We got Hail here the size of Golf balls!!! ok I didn't see any as I just happened to be a couple km north of it (haha suckes further south of me in the city)

oh ya, Love the pic
    Matt liked it too
    He said in BC there was pink algie & it tastes like watermellon!