Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More May-garden pics!

More May-garden pics!

Our garden is sooooo filled with lovely flowers now! May is such a beautiful month. I love all the different colors and they change every week, when other flowers start blooming. My hubby really realised to have flowers everywhere, every moment of the year! What a gardener I have here . Nooooooooooo, you can NOT have him

more in next post!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

look at pretty Maya, she is your host today!!

hope you enjoyed these flowers as much as I do!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Well hello Maya.. thanks for showing us around the garden!

Your garden is so lovely. It makes me want to curl up in a comfortable chair right in the middle of it and take a nap!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

More May - garden pics!

I always just Love your garden & all those flowers.. Bernard does great work & of course the babies help coach right!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thank you for showing us the garden Maya - it is gorgeous
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

What a lovely garden you have! Thank you Maya for showing us your beautiful flowers! You make it look even more special!

Do you have a close up of the bush with the white flowers (bottom left side) and do you know the name of it? It looks like a plant I have in my yard that I have no idead what it is, but it is too hard to see if it is the exact same plant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Maya, what a lovely garden your daddy has made for you. It almost compares to your beauty. I'd love to smell all the flowers and of course, pet the hostess.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    Do you have a close up of the bush with the white flowers (bottom left side) and do you know the name of it? It looks like a plant I have in my yard that I have no idead what it is, but it is too hard to see if it is the exact same plant.
    It is an Azalea Japonica! Belgium (Flanders) is very wellknow for cultivating these plants. We have them in many different colours! Thanks for the nice compliments!!

this is a closer view; I will take a macro pic asap and add it too!

Okay , here are the close-up's!

the flowers

the leaves

I do have a Azalea Japonica in my yard!!! The flowers are absolutely beautiful, so much that they almost look fake. They also last a considerable amount of time in a vase. Unfortuantally they do not have much a smell to them at all.
    Thank you so much for helping me identify my plant.

Do you know if they handle transplant or trimming well?
    My bush (the previous owners, although had some great plants, took very little care of them) is pretty "wild" looking and is becoming too large for the area it is in. It seems as I could dig up a section of it & replant it. Do you think it would handle that well?

Your garden is absolutely stunning. I always love seeing pictures of all the beautiful flowers & plants that you have.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Okay we won't try to steal Bernard but my azaleas look nothing like that can I at least borrow him? hehe just kidding, as usual your garden is breathtaking.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    I do have a Azalea Japonica in my yard!!! The flowers are absolutely beautiful, so much that they almost look fake. They also last a considerable amount of time in a vase. Unfortuantally they do not have much a smell to them at all.
    Thank you so much for helping me identify my plant.

Do you know if they handle transplant or trimming well?
    My bush (the previous owners, although had some great plants, took very little care of them) is pretty "wild" looking and is becoming too large for the area it is in. It seems as I could dig up a section of it & replant it. Do you think it would handle that well?

Your garden is absolutely stunning. I always love seeing pictures of all the beautiful flowers & plants that you have.

Hmmm, are you really sure that your plant is the same as ours? Ours has a lovely sweet smell, and it is not possible to make a bouquet with the flowers, as it is more a bush. I will ask my hubby about the trimming and replanting. I will e-mail you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Hmmm, are you really sure that your plant is the same as ours? Ours has a lovely sweet smell, and it is not possible to make a bouquet with the flowers, as it is more a bush. I will ask my hubby about the trimming and replanting. I will e-mail you!
    Oh mine is like a bush too, very hard to make a bouquet with them, but I just cut one stem, trimmed it up best I could & put it in the vase with some of my purple lilacs. I didn't mean that it makes a great flower for a vase, but they do last a long time in a vase.
    But mine do not smell that much at all, it has a very faint sweet smell but nothing that is too noticable unless your nose is literally in the flower.
    Mine does look exactly like yours though, exactly.

How beautiful! My hubby & I have spent the last two days just pulling thistles I hate these things! Your flowers are lovely.