Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my dog the only one who SCREAMS??

This thread is very old but yes, I have a screamer. Tango has the traditional, ear piercing, absoltuely awful to listen to Toller scream. Before I had her, I would've said that Jesse (my RB Dachsie) was a screamer too but she wasn't (she just had a horribly high pitched barky whine that sounded very close to a scream). Tango doesn't scream often though, fortunately.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Almost every schnauzer I groom or board has the "death scream" down to a science!

I used to board a chihuahua named Pancho. He SCREAMED like you would not believe. I seriously used to put a sign on the desk when we boarded him that said, "My name is Pancho. I'm ok. I'm not hurt. I'm not dying. I just like to scream." His owners thought it was a riot and took a picture of it.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I have a Toller and she most definatly screams lol I remember my mom telling me how she was taking her dogs to the dpg park(while I was at work) and she had my dogs crated..well she eneded up taking Lectra with her because..well in my moms words "she sounded she she was being hung from the ceiling by her toenail" lol my mom took her just to make her stop!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Layla does some awful whining that you could probably call screaming when she wants something Lacey has. That's the only time she does it.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla