Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Napali

Napali

What a handsome cat you are! It's wonderful that your mom fell in love with you while in Hawaii and brought you home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

Oh Napali what a drop dead gorgeous young man you are! I am in love
    I hope you live in your home furrever and live the life of a young fancy free tom with all the hopes and dreams of the world for eternity.
    You are a stud muffin! Happy COTD

Awwww lucky you, Napali!! Congrats for being our COTD!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I always love to read Love Stories. Congratulations on being cat of the day you lucky boy.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

What a handsome tiger you have there! Congratulations on being hte Cat of the Day - enjoy our very special day!

Fat paws! I love fat paws!

What a drop-dead handsome boy! HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Congrats on being COTD!

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Very pretty cat you are - with gentleness and distinction marked upon your face. I am glad you found a caring, loving home - such as all cats deserve.

I have read that too, that a lot of people think that ina Tropical Paradise like Hawaii,that Feral Cats can fend for themselves.
    Wrong!!
    Its wonderful that you saw Napali, nad gave him a Wonderful Furr Ever Home where the Found Ctas would love to live San Fransico.
    He has a Wonderful Furr Ever Home now.
    The Found Cats send a Luau MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW and An ALOHA To Nifty Napali COTD.
    Now they are doing the Whiskas Temptations Hula.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Napalli

Quote Originally Posted by mom2lotsacats
    What a handsome cat you are! It's wonderful that your mom fell in love with you while in Hawaii and brought you home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Took the woords right out of my mouth. Enjoy being COTD.

sANDY fROST

Napali is such a hansome little guy! I love his markings, and like Catty 1.... his fat paws! He looks so sweet sitting on what I am assuming is HIS chair!

I think that he was the best souvenir you could have brought home from Hawaii! I will have to keep this in mind the next time I go on vacation! :::mental note to self::: keep your eyes and ears open for kittens to take home as souvenirs!

Congratulations on COTD Napali! I hope you get lots of extra treats and luvvins today.

What a very beautiful and most lucky kitty you are! What a loving furparent you have - such a great story. Congrats to GORGEOUS SF KITTY NAPALI!!

Napali

Napali, you are such a pretty cat! I bet you miss living in Hawaii, but what could be better than finding a forever home with someone who loves you soooo much!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Napali

I also have been to the Na Pali coast, and like the other emailer, I didn't find a precious kitten souvenir like you did! What a great person you are, going through all that red tape to get a kitten home so that he could have a wonderful home. We need more people like you in the world! (can you tell I'm cat crazy? Or maybe just crazy!)

I wish you, Napali, and all your other cats MANY happy years together. Good work on your part!
    Barbara

Napali I can certainly see why your mommy fell in love with you; you are stunning.

What a sweet little face you have.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful little Napali! What a handsome hunka cat you are! And, so lucky to have a determined meowmie, ready to bring you home and give you a life of luxury and lots of love!

I love the way you are perched on that chair, surveying your grand kingdom.

Enjoy your very special day, get lots of scritches and loving, and Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I