Thread: Beautiful Bonnie!

Beautiful Bonnie!

Good morning, lovely Bonnie! Your name suits you well (isn't 'bonny' Scotch for beautiful?) and your multi-colored fur is gorgeous. Wish we had gotten a glimpse of your pretty white belly as well!

Aren't you a good girl, tending to your fursibs like a little mama? I have a mental picture of you herding them around, washing them carefully, and making sure they have good manners!

And, I'm glad you keep your purrent happy too, with lots of kneading and headbumpies. I'd love to give you lots of scritches!

Congratulations on being our COTD today. Have a wonderful time taking care of everyone and be sure to get some extra treats for yourself!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Aw Bonnie, you sound just like my own cat Maya! She is a calico,she is soooo good with my others cats too!Always grooming them!

Lots of nose-kissies to a beautiful lady!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Bonnie

What a gorgeous cat you are! Since I have a special affinity for calicoes, I was thrilled to see your beautiful self as COTD. And since you are a neighbor of mine (RI and CT), it was nice to see a "local" kitty in the hall of fame today!
    Barbara

I do not think I would call you being lazy in your COTD photo, exhausted perhaps, Bonnie, you lead a very busy life!!! You are a special angel who keeps close tabs on her humans. HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

How beautiful are you Bonnie??? Your colorings are gorgeous, and remind me a lot of my Tabitha!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy a fun day with lots of extra treats and luvvins.

Ah, sweet, sweet looking Bonnie. Your description of her personality and behavior does not surprise me at all - she looks so very sweet. Thank you for sharing her with us. I hope you share many more happy years together.

Sweetie! Too bad you are ticklish and can't stand tummy rubs! But I am sure you get lots of loving in all the other ways.

And how loving you are, too - with your fursibs, and cheering up your meowmie.

Happy COTD! and lots of love to you, beautiful Bonnie!

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Bonnie

Bonnie, you are such a pretty girl with all that orange and black and white--your markings are very interesting and pretty! I love the picture--you are just lying there looking so comfy-cozy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

What a sweet little kitty girl you are Beautiful Bonnie! Congrats!

Beautiful Bonnie!

Awee sweet Bonnie you are so adorable.. ***** CONGRATS ON PET OF THE DAY ***** yOU go for all those kitty treats today..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Greetings, sweet Bonnie! Your Mom sure picked the perfect name for such a beautiful, "bonny" girl! Oh, your coat and coloring are stunning! How sweet, how contented you look curled up in your comfy chair, Bonnie! But lazy? No! Every girl needs her beauty rest, right sweetheart? I was so touched reading how you tend to your fursibs! You're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! I hope you're enjoying reign as our Cat of the Day, being spoiled rotten, Bonnie! What a most deserving, extra special honoree you are Hugs and kisses to you, precious Bonnie!

Bonnie, you live up to your name with your colorful fur and sweet face. What a good little mama you are to the other kitties in your household. No wonder you are tired, Bonnie! I hope you had a great day as our Cat of the Day and had some extra treats. You are a treasure, Bonnie!