Thread: 3 puppies left at door!!!!!

3 puppies left at door!!!!!

3 BEAUTIFUL lab/shepherd puppies were left at our door this morning! They are SO cute, we are wondering why anyone would drop them off somplace! We called the humane society and are waiting for them to call back. We think we know who did it....our neighbors friend! (long story ) We were looking for a new puppy and plan on keeping the male (we named him Con) There was 2 females and 1 male. The one female is really skidish and scared. They look to be in good condition, but they were lef ton our porch in 30 some degree weather and its all rainy outside! I just can't belive someone would leave this precious babies here! I want to keep them all! I'll post pictures later. Right now, we are potty training them and teaching them to lay down..somhow they already know how to sit. Wait untill you see the pictures!!! Any comments?

p.s for now there names are Con, Shadow and hershy!!

Welcome to the Family Pete!! (Thanks for the siggys bri!)Pete's Dogster Scamp's Dogster

Awww, thats so sad! And to think someone would leave puppies outside in that weather. I'm really glad that you are helping them though!