Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Orange Tabbies

Re: Re: Jupiter..... my orange baby.....

Originally posted by yorkster

I Love that picture! He looks like he is saying "excuse me? You want me to what???
    Exactly!! He is gorgeous!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Chuck I LOVE that picture of Spencer and Ernie in the grass. Spencer is a little doll with his "fuzz" just coming back in. The look on his face is so cute!

Here is my little orange tabby
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BananaCo; 05-12-2002 at 09:39 PM.
    Click to see pictures of my Paws and Claws!!

hi BananaCO

awwwwww... so cute

BananaCo -- your fur-baby is adorable. That face is so appealing, and her(?) nose and eyes are precious. Thanks for sharing views of your baby. What is his/her name and age?

Matsubokuri -- your fur-baby is precious, too.

Welcome to Pet Talk. Are you neighbors who decided to join PT together?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

BananaCo & Matsubokuri,
    Both your kitties are just precious!

I've got a female orange cat - she's part Abyssinian though, I wonder if that makes a difference.

http://www.geocities.com/boleyn_70/J...hines-Page.htm

She's due to have kittens in about 2 weeks - I'm so excited!
    >^,,^<

i have a neighbor orange tabby cat, he is so nice
    click-> my wonderful pets!
    featuringPaige, my new angora hamster!

Chuck I couldn't get that page to come up but I did go to JC's webpage and I just have to say that is the closest likeness I have ever seen of my Trevor. JC has the same white ring around his nose as Spencer and Trevor!! Trevor probably has a couple of extra pounds on him though. Great pictures Kitty Cass!

Here's my orange tabby Tigger!

Thanx everyone for telling me about your orange tabbies! They are all very sweet!

My orange kitten that is about a month old now, I have decided to name him Otis. On second thought, he doesn't appear to be like any of the others I've seen on this thread. He has the usual orange tabby markings except there is a dark orange band that goes from his cheek across his nose and ends on the other cheek. As far as I can tell, this is the only dark orange band on him, and then it is across his face!

Since the birth of Otis, my Aby Queen has given birth to two more orange tabbys, both have Abyssinian features. Again, I havn't named them yet. Am waiting for them to get a little older, and not so feral, because she had them hid under a mobile home, and I could not get to them until early this week. They were old enough to come outside, that is when I "grabbed" them with a blanket, and brough them into the house. They were hiding behind what ever they could find, being terrified of me and the other cats. They are just now beginning to play with the other kittens and are also allowing me to pick them up without hissing and biting. Also, they are just now beginning to eat "meaty-goodness" cat food.

............wayne
    Last edited by wayne0214; 05-31-2002 at 06:49 PM.

I swear you have the most exciting kitty house, Wayne. There's always some kind of action going on, if it's not the kittens it's a new one you found, or one not eating right or 6 trying to wake you up. What fun!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

T & P M. thank you for a positive insight. I didn't plan it this way, at least I'm getting a first-hand education in feline raising. Also, now they areall being kept indoors, because in the past I have lost too many prized furkids to dog and coyote raids by not keeping them outside at night. No more! I love all of my furkids and they do reciprocate the same love to me. It is just that it is necessary to learn how to read their eyes, meows , and body language. Also, they keep the house a mess most of the time.

Silver Prince appears to be like a "grand champion" in appearance. He has that feline-dignified look about him, and he is going to be a large cat . He is only 2 months old and already weighs 3 lbs! Also, he is very affectionate, which I consider somewhat unusual for such a large kitten.

BTW, I found that by placing my nose on a feral kittens head,and moving around like is done with my more familiar cats for a " love you" gesture, you can feel the tension and fear leave their little bodies, and they are more prone to acceptance.

.......wayne
    Last edited by wayne0214; 06-14-2002 at 06:13 PM.

Fur babies are beeyoootiful!

Oh they are so beautiful! I got to watch them being born, and helped out with the cords on #2 and #4.

http://www.geocities.com/boleyn_70/F...-May-29-02.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/boleyn_70/F...-May-28-02.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/boleyn_70/M...-May-28-02.jpg

So they are 8 days old, and Sam's eyes already started opening on day 5! He's also the biggest and loudest by far.

So there are 3 males and one female.

Will be taking lots more photos soon of course!
    >^,,^<