Thread: Measley Weasle is gone!

Measley Weasle is gone!

My ferret Measley Weasle is gone! I took her out of the cage a few days ago as a "treat". I had found her a new home with some pet lovers. They planned to pick Measley up this weekend. They were supposed to pick her up 3 weeks ago but couldn't. So I let her run around the house while the dogs were outside.
    I took a shower and did some errands while she played. It was about an hour later and I didn't hear her! So I went to the spot she normally hides and plays at. She wasn't there! I looked ALL over the house! Finally, I sent Scooby under the house to find her! He'd tried to eat her a few times but I knew he wouldn't this time since I had socialized them together. He never saw anything!
    I called animal control and gave them a "heads up". They haven't had a report yet. Measley isn't afraid of much so it there is a dog or animal out there she would try to "play" with it!
    I've decided that Measley has gone to the rainbow bridge at this point. I had rat poison set out under the house and behind the refrigerator. The places she would be. Even if she came back now, I wouldn't be sure if she would survive!
    I am so upset about it. I keep trying to listen for her and look everywhere. I feel like a bad momma! I didn't even like ferrets and Measley stole my heart! She made me love ferrets again and that is something I will always be grateful for! God Bless you Measley Weasle! Love ya!!!
    Scooby, Shaggy the "Dogs", Ms. Thang the "Cat" and introducing Measley Weasle "The Ferret".

Oh no, don't give up hope just yet! Its only been a day or so, correct? She may still come back!!

But next time you shouldn't leave her out by herself unsupervised unless she is in a confined area (ie: a bedroom with the door closed, etc).

I have my fingers crossed for you!

facebook