Well yesterday, I let Nugget out of the room twice for just a short time as he was very skittish, which is understandable. Instead of walking, he was slinking all through out the house and barely noticed the other cats. Nugget was use to Willy & Poppy, so there was no problem there. Then he walked up to Chipper and gave a little brrup, smelt his face and that was it. No hissing from Chipper. Then Nugget & Mooky met. I held my breath in anticipation of what might happen.....NOTHING!!! They just smelt each other and then walked away.
Then today, I let him out when I got home from work and he has been out since. He met up with Sades and got a great big HHHIIIISSSSS from him, which I was not surprised about, but it scared Nugget. About 4-5 times Nugget had to hear that hiss everytime they crossed paths. But, the good part is that Sades didn't swat at him. So I think all in all this has gone quite well. Nugget has even had a few romps with Willy, Poppy and Chipper and all went well. YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Nugget even jumped up on the Bassinet while Mooky was sleeping up there and Mooky didn't do a thing. I think by Nugget not being an aggressive cat and is very sociable has made these introductions much easier.

Pictures in the next post that were taken today.