Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Me Company?

Keep Me Company?

it has been a while I've had a mother. I miss how she took care of me when I'm sick. I don't know what to make me feel better.

today I'm awfully sick in bed and missing four classes. I've been coughing up blood all night, I swear I think I'd cough my intenstines out - ugh. that really hurts. all throbby, skullachy, stuffy, swollen and chestpains just to get up.

all this came overnight .. I never have had this up so quickly without a warning. everyone is sick at school too.

I have no counter medicine, kettle, or soft food here .. I would have to go out and get something but no ride.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

poor you {{{hugs}}}
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Ah, the joys of a college campus - when anyone gets sick, everyone gets sick! Plenty of fluids, keep drinking - tea, water, whatever, just keep drinking. Tea with lemon(vitamin C) and honey(soothing), or if you can get to a pharmacy, a good cough suppressant syrup will at least cut back the coughing and let you get some rest.

brody's mum, don't think you want get sick too! (((thanks)))

ooh, warm honey! sounds good.. lv4dogs just helped me with bus routes/schedule - found a bus stop just around my corner, coming in half hour - yay. I wish my pager browser would accept javascripts! my sweet neighbor was just here but had to go back to work.

so, leaving soon to get stuff! pressured ears & jaws sore from coughings, not feeling too well to walk but you gotta treat yourself.

thanks ya both!

Feel better, honey! We WILL get together soon, I promise!! And take care of yourself!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I hope you start feeling better soon Gina. {{{big hugs}}}

wow - just got back home, what a long afternoon! buses weren't too bad.

I can't feel my legs very well (numby) and my arms are soo achy. I have no strength in them, can't pick up anything or stretch now. what's going on?

I got some teabags boiling, syrups, brooths (stratchy throat) and ..am sleepy now.

thanks everyone - (((hugs back)))

Quote Originally Posted by gina's ark inc.
    wow - just got back home, what a long afternoon! buses weren't too bad.

I can't feel my legs very well (numby) and my arms are soo achy. I have no strength in them, can't pick up anything or stretch now. what's going on?
    That's just typical flu-like symptom, nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by gina's ark inc.
    I got some teabags boiling, syrups, brooths (stratchy throat) and ..am sleepy now.

thanks everyone - (((hugs back)))[/color]
    Oh good, have a nice cuppa tea and a good nap.

I was starting to feel like that last week, so I slept all sat & most of sun. Felt better for a while.. now I have a really sore throat today & a date

Oh Gina ((((hugs)))) I hate how being sick makes you so tired and weak. I'm gald you were able to get some tea and medicine - now get lots of rest! I hope you feel better soon!

(((hugs))) Hope you feel better soon sweetie!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Oh I hope you feel better.Drink lots of fluids.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I know how you feel! I'm suffering from a bad head cold right now.. whenever I move my back gets all tingly, and I can't even breathe.. it's horrible!

Too bad I don't like tea.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I wish i did not live on the other side of the world or i would be around there taking care of you, everyone needs spoiling when they are sick, just a gentle cuddle, or a sweet word makes one feel a little better, take care dear Gina, and i don't like the sound of you coughing up blood, i would get a doctor to check that out, could be a nasty infection brewing, i sure hope you feel better soon, enough is enough, girl you have had more than your fair share lately, time for some happy, sickfree days ahead. HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Awwww, I am so sorry that you are so sick! Get plenty of rest, and I hope you feel better soon!!