Thread: cleaning behind the 'fridge & stove!

cleaning behind the 'fridge & stove!

after reading richards' post about spring cleaning, i decided to start mine( it was too cold to plant outside this morning). i have lived here for 4 years, i've had cats for 3 years. i have never vacuumed behind the stove and fridge till this morning. Oh. My. Goodness. suprisingly there was only one milk ring and one twisty under/behind the fridge. the amount of the grey hair (the cats are grey, one dog is black, one dog is brown) is staggering . amazing, just amazing, and i'm deeply happy my mom will never know about this.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I been doing that spring cleaning thing too.. getting it done, bit by bit.....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

There were Four Mice and two Crinkly Toys that KB2YCK sent for Scrappy Deux.
    Now Miquelito and Pouncierge are having a ball,and I feel that I have accomplished something Today.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I have to go start spring cleaning in my "Pet Room". Thanks for reminding me!

Wow spring cleaning is in the air!! I have decided not to just clean but to completely re-do!! we are putting in all new floors and repainting everything!! When we moved the stove and fridge, we found 12 kitty balls, and tons of fur!! along with a couple of the kids toys that the kitty loves to steal!! Oh and a long lost dog bone!! he duke was very happy to see that!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

OMG I can't even imagine what we will find behind our stove, we have 3 cats, 2 dogs, the ducks come inside, and we babysit dogs all the time!!!
    To bad I have to work on the weekends and school on the week days!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Cleaning behind the fridge and stove

One of the really fun things about having pets around is you never know what you're going to find or where you're going to find it!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh no. I don't even want to think about the C word (cleaning). There are tumbleweeds of cat hair drifting across the floor even as I type this. And I dread to find what's under furniture.
    Gin

Daughter Missy sent a package from Japan this past week that contained TWENTY furry mice They had moved a piece of furniture and found this mouse graveyard left by Boomer.

So, Boomer and siblings have been enjoying them here

I have been doing some deep cleaning myself and so glad nobody dees what I see! I dread looking behind fridge, washer and dryer next

It's really just the cats putting their toys away when they've finished playing with them, certainly not mess at all!

Last week I just WALKED through the house, picking up cat toys and putting them back in the boys' basket.

There were little stuffed toys, balls with bells inside, glitter balls, pipe cleaners, milk rings, twisty-ties, little tennis balls, and at least 25 mice in various stages of dismemberment!

I KNOW there are more under the appliances.

Oh, and Binky's troll dolls!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh oh, the fridge, the couches, the curtains, etc...., just move them, and you'll find lots of (cat)-treasures there
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge