Thread: Dixon

Dixon

My goodness, are you a beautiful dog! Looks like I get to be the 1st one to congragulate you on being our Saturday DOTD Dixon!
    Congragulations!
    Sounds like you don't like the mailman too much hu? Don't blame you, your just trying to keep your family from getting any of those nasty bills, aren't you!
    Well, I hope you get some pigs ears and anything else your little heart desires, you lucky Dog Of The Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dixon, what a beauty you are and I can see why your Mom loves you so much. Your personality comes shining through. My Schnauzers also wait for the Mailman and then they sound the alarm. There is nothing in the world like a nice big furry friend to snuggle with. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Dixon our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will have some very special treats for you on your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

HI DIXON

You are a Beautiful girl Sweetie !!! A beautiful mix of
    two wonderful breeds. My daughter also has a Shep/Dobie
    mix named Obie (same age). Hope you get extra pig ears
    to celebrate your honor as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Oh my, what a beauty!! Dixon, I'm in love! I can't believe you are 11 years old You look so youthful and ready for any adventure that might come your way, whether it be visiting your doggie pals or stalking those bushy tailed invaders! And finally...a doggie who really does fetch the newspaper! I know just what your Mommy means when she says she would be lost without you, sweet Dixon! There's nothing quite as special, or cherished in this household as doggie love! And I have a feeling you are one very cherished girl! Congratulations to you sweet, loving, loyal Dixon, our Saturday Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweet Dixon girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dixon is the perfect name for a perfect dog, which is just what you appear to be. Why else would you have been chosen for such a high honor as Saturday Dog of the Day? I don't think I have ever seen a dobie/shep combo before, and I am in awe of your what a pretty girl you are. I am so glad that your mom decided to nominate her very special dogger because I am honored to have met you and have you put a smile on my face. You are a good girl, Dixon. Now go get another treat. You deserve it.

Dixon, I had a HUGE smile on my face this morning after I saw you!! What a special and beautiful girl you are, and a wonderful companion!!

Congrats to you on being one famously lovely Dog of the Day!!

Hi Dixon!
    I think your a good 'mix'.........2 of my favorite types of dogs!

And it goes without saying that you are smart and devoted.

Congrats on your day