Thread: You Must Read This:

You Must Read This:

For Animal Fans All Around The World:
    Do you like Cats, or Dog's better?

Liza
    Elizabeth

_______
    KG

Sorry about that "Signature" I just havn't got it changed!

Oh, and I love CATS better, but I did get a new Puppy! Reply or Message me to find out more!

A difficult question.
    I have always had cats, and most of the time I have had dogs too.

I think that cats are more interesting
    All their little "quirks" and such.
    And ALL cats are soooo beautifuly made!
    And then there is their purr..........so relaxing.

On the other hand, dogs are LOYAL and can go places with you like hiking, camping, the beach, etc. I like that.

I can not decide.

My choice for a pet has always been a cat, partly because I love them and partly because they seem to be very much in tune and compatible with my lifestyle.

However, I have known many dogs that I just loved. We always had both growing up on the farm, and they always got along. The big shepard-collie mix dog would be the best "cat bed" in the winter, they would all pile up around him and on top of him--- an interesting patchwork quilt of dog and kitty fur.
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Difficult question. Actually I like all animals, dogs included, but for some reason cats have always been my favorites. Already loved them when I was a kid!

Kirsten

I love all animals but cats have always been my favorite too. They are so unpredictable and never boring. Mine always come up with a new antic to make me laugh.

CATS!

Cats! Definately kitty cats! I love the way they snuggle and kittens will suck on your ear! I just couldn't live without them. But... then again I just got a puppy and have only had her for two weeks... my first doggy ever. But since I've been aroound the cats, I must say KITTY CATS!!!!

Nikki

I love dogs no doubt. I just love there loyalty. I have also had alot of bad experinces with cats and after Misty will never own one again. I love cats though. Our cats are so sweet and I love how they think they can get away with things and that they think everythign belongs to them. LOL. I don't know I guess I am a fan of both but if I had to choose between a cat and a dog I would choose a dog.definitly.

I've been an animal lover my entire life. I grew up with dogs (a cocker spaniel, 2 Airedales). But like tuxluvr said, cats are more in tune and compatible with my lifestyle as well.

I must say, I favor cats but dogs are just as great. It all depends on what the person prefers, I prefer cats because they can be a lot cleaner and they make great indoor companions. Although, dogs are so fun to play with. Cats have barely won me over dogs,

Cats are the best!!!!!
    Nikki

Cats Rule, Dogs Drool... I mean I love dogs... but cats rule in my life and dogs... well they get slobber everywhere so, cats rule dogs drool!

(No offense doggies, I love you too!)
    Elizabeth

_______
    KG

I'll have to go with cats. I love dogs and I have loved more dogs then cats, but when I do bond with a cat it's a very special bond. All of my dogs have pretty much been the same, they have some differneces in their personalities but for the most part they are the same to me. Cats on the other hand you never really know what you're going to get. They just seem a little more human to me and the always keep me interested. And of course I like the independence.

Yes, I agree that cats are more.........interesting. All those different little personalities
    I LOVE both cats and dogs (and have both) Actually my 2 cats own me! Thats one of the things I love about them: you can not own them

My oh my. This is a very hard decision. If I say cuddly cats, Misty might be offended. If I say loyal dogs, the cats will be offended. Hmm...have to get back to you on that one.
    I love my pets-especially my cat.