Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May get #5

I am glad to hear that your sister is home and feeling better. Prayers still on the way that she continues to do so. What a relief it must be for you to hear that.

I hope that keeping the house clean is all that it takes in order for her to keep her beloved cats. You will keep us updated on the situation, right Laura.

That is funny about Fred. My sister and I are the same way. Talking mostly about what our cats did. She has 3 of her own. Tux, who is 3 years old, Blackie who is 13 and Muffy, the old man of 21.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

May get #5

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, Laura. My prayers are going out for her and that she'll be able to keep each member of her furfamily. Bless you for offering to take Boo in. I'm sure your sister's mind is at ease knowing Boo will remain a member of the family, be in the best possible home, plus you can send pictures and keep her updated on Boo.Please keep us updated?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Should I have to take Boo, Sis knows that is not the last she will see or hear of her and I will keep you all updated too. Not a problem!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Aw! I was starting to read this and I was going to go "Oh no, your sis is going to lose her kitties?! " but then I read that she is doing better so hooray!

I have great vibes that Boo will do awsome at your home

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix