Thread: clean up??

clean up??

Anything that WORKS that I can just poor on the floor and leave it to get rid of dog pee?

Nature's Miracle is very good, and cheap. It does require some rubbing, not a lot though.

What are you doing to prevent accidents? Is Charlie crate-trained? We've prevented our new puppy from having any accidents, using his crate and x-pen, and very frequent trips into the backyard! He gets to go outside every time he wakes up/gets out of his crate or x-pen, shortly after eating/drinking, and other than that every half hour or so. Until he gets the hang of going OUTSIDE, you need to over-do it to encourage him. Potty pads around the house might also prevent your carpet from getting ruined.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

When we're gone I put him in the master bathroom. And when we're sleep he's gated in our room. Past couple days I've had him on his leash while inside. But sometimes I have him loose. I think he marked on this pop up crate(fabric) that I recommend you do not buy.

I let him off after he pottied outside, so he can play fetch inside.

I think I know his scratches at the door now. A soft scratch is just a play outside scratch, and a digging scratch is he gotta potty.

Now, does the natures miracle get rid of the stain? Or will it still show up on black light? How can I tell if it's new other than smell?

A lot of my friends and family members have bought new puppies recently and they have not been trained and they use the bathroom on our carpet. To get the stain up we use the foam carpet cleaner and OUT! Pet Stain and Odor remover. It says on the bottle it is safe for carpets and gets up vomit, blood, urine and feces. (sick) And I think you can get it at Walmart!

P.S. I went to your website. It is really cool!! I like where you talk about adopting a pet!