Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video Contest -- Pointless Dog Tricks

Hi Cyber-sibes!

I don't have a imac, so not sure I can be much help. What's the file extension (.avi, .mov, etc...) when you download the file?

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

The videos download as .wmv
    I think the problem is that imacs don't come with Windows. I can buy addl' software, but that will have to wait a few weeks till I get my monthly check.
    I'm going in for a personal training, I'll ask them about it.

Did you want to edit them? If not just send it on, cuz I can bring up wmv files and I'll make sure it's okay.

Les...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

3 days and counting y'all...

Also, I gotta share a new video of the Gull Man. I've been teaching him to catch a treat off his nose like Oz. I'd been having trouble. He'd just let the treat fall to the ground. Then I stumbled onto the revelation that he'd catch a Scooby Snack and not just any Scooby Snack, only the purple Haunted House ones. Lord knows what goes on in that lil' Collie head of his. I finally got him to catch the Scooby Doo ones too. I'm sure it's just a matter of time, before Shaggy and the Green Goblin are part of his repertoire. Here's the video:

Catch Me If You Can

Les...

Go Gull man, that is too cute Les .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thanks Cloverfdx!! He's such a lil' character.

2 more days guys!

Les...

Hey, just one more day I think.
    I just submitted a video too.

Hi Carmen,

Thanks for bumping this

Hi everybody!

I just added Beeniesmom's video to the page. Beenie and Frankie are just too cute for words. Go check'em out at: Video Contest Entries

Still time for all you procrastinator's out there. Today's the last day!

Les...

All those videos are fantastic!!!!

Beeniesmom - how did you teach the KISS? That Ruby would do ...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hey Guys!

I put the announcement up yesterday for the winners in the Video Contest. And to the winners, I just sent y'all an email for your prizes.

You can check out the winners Here.

Also, I was a lil' late in putting up Jordan's entry. My real job is killing me. Anywho, you guys should check it out Here. Jaguar is one gorgeous pupper.

It seems like the video format was a bit hard for most. So I think we'll probably go back to Pictures this month. I'll put up an announcement in the next day or two.

Thanks y'all! I love video, so I had a blast this month viewing all those who entered.

Les...