Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Contest -- Pointless Dog Tricks

Video Contest -- Pointless Dog Tricks

Hi y'all!

Been awhile since we've had a contest over at Nothin' Butt Dogs, but finally We're Baaaaaaccccckkkkk!

This contest is going to be over a 2 month period, May and June, since we're going to give video a try this go round. We're looking for Pointless Dog Tricks. Funny, of course, is always good. To get all the details, go to Video Contest Rules.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Les...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Sounds really cute! I'll try to get a video of Marta in...she can open boxes (which is pretty pointless)!

Sounds neat!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Does it matter how many tricks are in one video?

ok, but mine won't bee very unique. Does jumping random 47" high park benches count?

Niño & Eliza

Hi y'all!

As long as you keep the video under 30 seconds, anything you can get your dog to do, goes. So multiple tricks are okay. Be creative though. The most clever trick or dog may not be the winner.

Les...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Hi y'all!

Just a lil' reminder to not forget about the video contest. You've got just a lil' over a month left to get those videos in. Right now the contest is wide open.

Les...

We've got our first Pointless Dog Trick Video entry! It's by Pettalk's K9Krazee and it is a goodun y'all! Go check it out at: Video Contest Submissions

One more month to go to get your entries in. Keep'em coming y'all!

Les...

Yay!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Ohh, I absolutely love it! That is so cute. It made me happy to see those gorgeous dogs of yours. I played it several times and always giggle at the end. Thanks for the huge smile.

Par, I keep trying to think of something I can do with Katie and Tori but they aren't very good at tricks, pointless or not..lol.

The 1 entry you have is sooo funny. The last dog who doesn't want to jump is a hoot!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Hola!

Hey we've got another great entry to our Pointless Dog Trick Video Contest! Pettalk's Kfamr and the muttlies do their thing. Go check it out at: Video Contest Submissions

Only 2 and a half weeks left to get your entries in. Keep'em coming y'all!

Especially you Robin, I just know you can come up with something good with Katie and Tori. Those two cuties are bound to be doing something funny at some point. Get that camera at the ready.

Les...

One week left to get those videos in y'all! As of right now, there's a prize totally up for grabs, with 2 entries and 3 prizes. Thems is pretty good odds.

Les...

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi
    Sounds really cute! I'll try to get a video of Marta in...she can open boxes (which is pretty pointless)!
    I wish you would send that in. I bet its cute, regardless of how pointless it is.

I love Ashley's video.. Kyra is adorable.

Par, are you computer savy? I just got a new imac, & I downloaded the trick files, but my computer's telling me it doesn't have an application that can open them. Bummer. Maybe someone else knows how?