Thread: Running for SRC..help please!

Running for SRC..help please!

Does anyone have any tips/ideas/suggestions/advice for me? I could really use some.

I'm running for the representative of my church for our school, since it is a Catholic High School. There are 2 churches associated with the school and I'm running for the rep. of the one I go to.

I don't have any ideas on what to do though. We have to have a speech kind of thing I guess, some presentation, I was thinking of a slideshow but I'm not really sure.

I can't think of what to tell them either. What kind of things should I try, other than simply putting up posters?

THANK YOU for any help. I need to start campaigning ASAP.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Be as innovative as possible.

I know that doesn't seem like it helps but if you look a little closer you'll see that it means everything - literally. Be as unique as possible while still being true to the ideas that you are promoting. People remember things like that.

Thank you, I will try to do that.

Any specific ideas or anything? Has anyone ran before for one of these positions? I'm not feeling very imaginative...gahh!

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Oh, another thing, does anyone have an ideas on what I can use to promote? Like, I won't be able to do t-shirt that say "Vote Maria" or anything, but something kind of simple that people will enjoy wearing and look nice. I thought of silicone bracelets but I'm afraid it might be too late to order them.