>_< Yeah, I'm at it again! hehe, but seriously, my Flyball trainer e-mailed me this message from one of her friends that fosters, and she just got in a precious Corgi mix boy. We've been e-mailing back and fourth about him, and we filled out an application. Now all that's left is taking pictures of our home/yard, and they're calling our vet... both of which should go smoothly!

So, here he is! They said he's a Corgi x JRT, which I do not see! If he is, that'd be a cute mix... but I honestly see more Aussie x Corgi, and his foster mom agrees. He is an 8+ week-old Tri with one blue eye, they say he's very smart and crate trained already. <3 I hope we can get him! Hopefully we'll be able to pick him up in Redding on Sunday! I just have a good feeling about this little guy, and it seems like things are actually working out with him (unlike the other 3 puppy attempts!), and who couldn't love him? He is a BOY, but he's supposed to be very submissive and little, so Gonzo should not have a problem with him.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6169144