Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Has Or How Has Your Pets ??

What Has Or How Has Your Pets ??

What Has Or How Has Your Pets Helped Or Changed Your Lives??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Axle thinks I need more scars on my hands & arms, so he gives them to me hehe

Ever since getting Marta (who was my first dog as an adult) I have met so many new people! I literally knew no one in my old neighborhood, I must know everyone on that block now (and I actually made some good friends who I would have never met otherwise).

What Has Or How Has Your Pets??

With me - my pets have tought me to be more Loving & with more Patience..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

They've taught me love and devotion, most of all . And I think Tia has shown me, and many others, to never judge a book by its cover!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Gee whiz, mine have taught me so much! Each one has taught me different things but the first change they made was to make my house a home that I was excited to come home to. Life was borning and lonely before they came.

Lesson #2 was that I would rather they be happy than have a neat house. When I got up this morning and walked into the living room, I had to smile ear to ear! Cat toys were EVERYWHERE, the floor was covered, life was normal again! Looking around, the living room was crammed with stuff for them... a basket for them to lay in, Amy's kennel shoved under the end table. The activity box with the toys they got out of it all over the place. The toy buggy was just about empty and toys were everywhere on the other side of the room and the comforter neatly folded on the floor by the chair Amy likes to sleep in to soften her fall when she tried to get out of it.

Catfood bowls all over the kitchen and toys scattered all around in there and Samantha curled up sleeping on the perch by the kitchen window. This is HOME!

Chester has taught me devotion and to protect the ones you love, even from each other. Amy taught me to set my goals and never give up on them until you overcome the hardest ones. Samantha taught me to NEVER give up on what you want, keep at it and it will happen! Giz has taught me to keep my sense of humor and make life fun, explore everything and have fun doing it!

Putting this into words in one paragraph has really summed it up and brought it out to clearly see why I love them so much. Thanks for this thread, I am touched by what it has made me see. Best of all, they have taught me to love, stronger than I ever though possiable and to apperciate what God gives us.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thank you Laura for putting all into words.. I know my pets are my life & they make us appriciate life so much with their unconditional Love..

Mollie Rose (12 years old) was my very first cat. She is the love of my life, as are my 3 other cats. They've kept me from my depression getting out of hand, have gotten me through my Dad's death, and all the other dark things that have happened in my life.

And to think I am a reformed cat hater!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I know that it does not matter how bad a day I have had at work = I always love coming home to my babies & I hug & kiss each one & they give me such comfort & calmness.. I used to also get so depressed & now not at all..

I think they have made me a much better person in every way, more caring, more passionate about animal rights and care, more loving, and simply more giving,i owe a lot to my darling kitties.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My pets have made my life so much better. I have no clue what I'd do without them. They always cheer me up when I'm sad, they always make me laugh when I don't think I could laugh anymore. GOSH. They're the best things on this Earth! They've also helped me meet all kinds of PT Friends .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom

And to think I am a reformed cat hater!!
    Amen Sister! I used to HATE cats. Nothing about them appealed to me...until I was around my MILs cats. Slowly my love developed (and I realized I act cattish about a lot ) and then I got my big boy Remus. That cat has taught me so much about love and respect and companionship. Sometimes just staring at him or petting him helps me solve an issue. Spook and Pandora have become the same way. Its amazing what one can learn by simply observing animals.

One other thing all of my critters have done is show me that there are people like me out there, people who see critters as more than "just animals"

My dogs keep my alive in several indescribable ways.

They complete me, are my box of tissues, confidence builders, comedians, a never-ending joy..... I could go on forever.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Our pups have simply become our children, we couldn't imagine life without them.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Oh gosh hmm

They have made my love for animals SO SO amazingly great!
    They taught me alot about dogs and the way they work.
    They taught me that just because old doesnt mean they have to act it.
    Never to give up even when you feel like just crying your eyes out in anger(Trigger ) They taught me that ugly on the outside doesnt mean ugly on the inside. They taugh me to know when it's time to go and when there is something wrong.
    And the biggest one
    Forgivness

They are always there for me when I need a pillow or a should(err body) to cry on. They comfort me when I'm sick and sad. Make me laugh out loud. Make me seem insane when I talk to them and noone's around.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee