Thread: Joey

Joey

Hey there, Joey. I can't believe I have the honor of being the first to greet you as the DOG OF THE DAY. That is always a special privilege, but especially today because you Joey are just awesome. That word is overused these days but today you are the epitome of what it really means.

I don't know how your folks managed to luck up on such a smart and handsome dog as you. Karma I suppose. And as for sleeping in the bed - how fortunate are they that they get to cuddle up with a dream dog such as yourself.

You just be careful on your little excursions to correct the folks' mistakes of leaving you elsewhere. Hard as it is to consider, sometimes they do have their reasons.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to serve as the Dog of the Day. You, my dear, are really what this honor is all about.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Joey..Not only are you handsome you are very smart too. I wish that I had been the one to find you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and to read good things about you. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Joey!!

What a handsome boy we have greeting us this morning as our wonderful Aussie DOTD!! We know something about your breed and you sure sound like the perfect Aussie boy, Mr. Joey. We loved reading your story. The part about your escape to get back home, really reminds us of our big nephew, Pistol. He's an Aussie boy and a bundle of energy like you. Now he has a new brother and he's another Aussie. Yes, we know what it's like to have two Aussies in a house too sweetheart Your house must be action central too. We're thrilled to meet you this morning and so happy you're with your loving family now. Thanks to your family for saving you. Please have the family give you, Isabelle, and the kitties, some giant kisses from us here in Florida. We wish all of you continued happiness!! Congrats on your big day. We hope it's filled to the brim with fun!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations on being PT Dog of the Day, Joey! You sound like an adventurous pup! What a great story about you escaping and going for help - you are smart and clever as well as cute as can be. It's wonderful that you found such a great family to live with, have a wonderful day, Joey!

Joey

Hello Joey you are cute!!!! And a smart boy too!!! Congrats on DOTD!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! I love your picture!!

Joey

Joey, what a beautiful dog you are, and so smart too! I just love that story about the plumber! Your family is so lucky to have you....Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

What a handsome boy you are and a smart one too. Congrats on making DOTD!!! Your family sure sounds like a beautiful & wonderful family.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

What a beauuutiful dog you are Joey - inside and out! You have such a loving and pretty face. How cool you get to go camping! You also sound like one smart pup - getting back into the house, lol. Congrats to GORGEOUS JOEY!

Joey - congratulations!!

Congratulations, Joey, on being Dog of the Day!! I loved reading your story -- especially about "The Great Escape!

Stephanie
    Patches, Percy and Scamper [The 3 Little (guinea) Pigs]

Hello Joey,

You sure look right at home in that outdoor setting.It's great that
    you found great people to share your life & adventures with. Happy
    congratulations on being chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Higs hugs to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're sure cute Joey! Of course you needed a home where you could sleep on the bed. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Joey! Oh, what a sweetheart you are!!! I got all teary reading your bio., how you came to find your wonderful forever family! What a special pup you are and so deserving of everything good that life has to offer! And what a fun fiilled life of adventure you're living! And I don't blame you one bit Joey for hitting the road after being denied the "big bed!" Whatever were those silly people thinking? Thankfully you found some sane humans who know and appreciate the joys of unconditional doggie love and a warm bed! And yes, that plumber story was too funny What a character! Your family is truly blessed to have a best bud like you to make their lives complete! Joey, we're honored and privileged to bestow upon you the coveted title of "Dog of the Day!!!: Hope you and your proud peeps, your fursibs and all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying a very special, love and treat filled day of celebration! Big hugs and lots of kisses to our most deserving honoree, precious Joey!