Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peanut

Hybrid View

Peanut

HOORAY!! Peanut congratulations on being COTD!!!! Boy, won't your Mommy and Daddy be SO proud! Now maybe you AND Tubby can go on an autograph tour!!!!! Congratulations sweet Peanut! Wishing you LOTS of goodies and may you get "The Star" treatment today!

Peanut, Peanut, Peanut!!!

Roll out the RED carpet, it's our darling PEANUT who gets the royal treatment today!!! Star power to the max so we all should put on sunglasses! Inquiring minds want to know: will she and Tubby use the same agent? Go on tour together or separately? Will PTers get cut-rates on the autographed photos which their adoring audience is sure to demand? How can we stand the suspense before these are answered???? !

Yippie! Hurrah!! It's our Peanut as COTD!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Former User Guest
    Hey beauty! I would know you anytime! Your mommy tells about you and your brother all the time! You are such a beauty, I love your colors!
    Have fun today as you always do, and enjoy the spot in the sun! I hope mommy will give you some extra treats!

CONGRATULATIONS PEANUT, our beautiful COTD!!!!

Peanut, you are GORGEOUS! Glad to meet you, and congrats on being COTD!

soleilani

Amen to that! Splendiferous Peanut, you and Tubby are star material for sure! I woke up early (3am central time) with a nasty headache and hopped on line for some soothing, and saw lovely Peanut's face!

Peanut, like Ritzy, hisses at the "evil hoover"...and in fact anything that emerges from the "hoover room"....enjoy your day, you lovely COTD!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Congratulations Peanut and enjoy your special day! You are a real beauty!

What a sweetheart!!!

Oh Peanut! I knew it was your sweet face as soon as my Cat of the Day web page opened! What a lovely picture of you! I didn't know your story before now and it seems that you are one lucky kitty girl to have found such a great family to be yours! And of course, now you have your own little Dad to spoil you so. Congratulations for being our very own "Cat of the Day" everyday!

Hi Peanut! Wow, what a wonderful way to start the day, with the sight of our very own, dazzling, splendiferous, stunning star kitty Peanut gracing our screens! Yes, the fans are clamoring for more! Sharpen your pencil Peanut! The requests for pawographs from our very own celebrity girl will be pouring in!! How proud your Mommy and Daddy must be!! Congratulations to our very own, beautiful Peanut, Cat of the Day! Yipppeeeeeee!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Another catlebrity in the household!!

Congratulations!!!! So now you can go on tour just like Tubby does.... You are a stunning little girl and deserve being COTD! Enjoy it!

Nita

Our Very Own Peanut Congrats sweet girl you really deserve it. Next is Tubby

Originally posted by purrley
    Our Very Own Peanut Congrats sweet girl you really deserve it. Next is Tubby
    You mean you MISSED Tubby's COTD fame? Oh, Purrley, where have you been

just teasing
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

OH MY GOSH - I guess I did miss it and I spend so much time here too

yay, yay, YAY!!!! Peanut is COTD!!!!

Hey there sweetie! I know you're spoiled rotten already but ask Mommy for few extra treaties today!!! You are just ONE BEAUTIFUL KITKAT!!!

Daddy's girl is sure a beauty. What a great photo of her. Congratulations dear, beautiful, Peanut our very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your Daddy will have some extra treats for you on your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

HI PEANUT

OH, I love the 'close-up' picture of you, it
    really shows off your Beautifully expressive eyes and lovely multi colored fur, Honey ,you are just
    Gorgeous !!! Congrats on being honored today as
    our CAT OF THE DAY !!!