Thread: Ringo!!!! How Fab!!!

Ringo!!!! How Fab!!!

Hello handsome boy!!! When I saw your name, I immediately thought of the Ringo of the Beatles!!! But, I think you are cuter! Ringo, please be careful with your outdoor adventures!!! Being chased up trees and going into sewers can get you into lots of trouble. Just ask our Norton, who was rescued in very bad shape from a sewer!! Seeing you in the sink, is a safer way to be!!! Many years of happiness and health in your FOREVER home!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a handsome Maine Coon you are, Ringo!! I love your name too, because my sister used to have a dog named like that!
    You look so relaxed in that sink, how the heck did you manage to fit in there

Happy COTD-day, Ringo, my "Starr"!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hey Ringo, cool name you have there! You sound like a naughty scamp, but a loveable one, which isn't that always the way!
    Try to stay safe and not get stuck in sewers, there's plenty of fresh water on the top of the ground

Ringo -- what a beautiful boy!

When I saw the picture of Ringo this morning, I had to smile. I have a 7 year old Maine Coon boy, Little Bear, who looks quite a bit like Ringo. But what made me smile is that I have many pictures of Little Bear lying in the sink. When he was a kitten, he loved to swat at the water coming out of the faucet, and even drank from the faucet on occasion.

Betty Solbjor
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I agree....No Outside

Ringo,
    Although George was my fav.....I cringe when I think of you Outside of the safety of your home.
    My Norwegian Forest Cat was COTD on FEB 7th this year. I would NEVER allow him to climb anything other than his 3 cat poles/trees in the house.
    So tell your owners, to smarten up, Cats have no business outside in he dangers.

What a full life you lead, Ringo sweetie! Always on the go. I'll bet today is no different with snuggles, skids and crashes to be enjoyed.

I hope you are enjoying your day of honour to the full! Perhaps you will get some ice cubes as a special treat! Congratulations Ringo, our super-active Cat of the Day!

She loves you yeah yeah yeah....!

Ringo,

Your name has just put me in a Fab Four kind of mood (had to keep from rocking my head like Paul while humming a Beatles song; can't explain that behavior to my cubicle mates!)

"Help" would have been the appropriate theme song during those times when you had to be rescued from the tree...looking at your sink pose, I can't help but sing "I wanna hold your haaaand" (or paw)!

Many happy returns to you Ringo, and enjoy your special day!
    CatFan

What a beautiful cat

This cat has plenty of good looks to match the outgoing personality!

Water Department!

wow...and I thought only my cat Scooby was so enamored by water!

Nice picture. He's something. Including a bit crazy. But he seems to suit his family just fine. Congratulations.

Ringo you are certainly one handsome fellow!!!
    You look a lot like my Leonardo, so I may be a bit biased!!!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a big handsome stud man you are Ringo!! What a loving, sweet and most pretty face! Congrats to RAVISHING RINGO MAN!!

Ringo!!! Wow, now that's a "name of notable fame" to live up to! But being the gorgeous, lovable, sweet and funny guy that you are Ringo, well, sounds like you're more than living up to your mop topped predecesor's appeal! But please Ringo, no more sewer escapades! Stick to puddle hopping and shower dunks, lots safer!
    Congratulations to you handsome, hunky, adorable Ringo, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled (and safe!) day of celebraton! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, Ringo!

You are gorgeous Ringo! Congratulations on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla