Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dakota

Dakota

Dakota, you are one beautiful dog! You look so clever and graceful on your picture, but the way your face has two colors make you look cute and mischevious

The story about how you like to herd bikers and rollerbladers really cracked me up!

I hope you get petted extra much today, congrats on being Dog Of The Day!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Dakota you are so beatutiful! I love your coloring!!! Congrats on DOTD!!! Make sure you get some special treats today!

Dakota, you are such a pretty little girl! There's nothing in the world like herding other dogs!

Hope you get special treats today! Congrats on being DOTD!

Dakota

Wow! I can't believe those colors on you Dakota! You are an absolutely stunning dog & with those eyes of yours, you look like you could be a handful! It sounds like you have so much fun herding the people and dogs in your neighborhood, and it's awefully nice of them to let you do it, I mean, it is your job right?! Well sweetheart, I hope you have a great day, get lots of praise, treats and whatever else your little heart desires!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dakota, I'm still laughing at the mental picture of you herding the Great Dane, thinking she is a cow!!! What fun it must be in the dog park with you bossing everyone around! You're just doing what comes naturally!!!

What a beautiful picture you have there! We sincerely congratulate you on your skills of herding dogs and people!! What a terrific Dog of the Day you are! Congratulations!

Logan is right, you are stunning! I really wasn't going to stop by Pet Talk this morning, but when I saw your face, I knew I just had to tell you how much I admired your beauty and poise and I can just picture you herding doggies and people to where they should be. It is a good thing you don't live with me because I know I would be at your beck and call every minute of the day. Those eyes just seem to say...this is what I want...now let's do it. You got me here posting my admiration and awe, didn't you?

Dakota, your beauty just takes my breath away. I'm so happy to get to see you and one way or another it sounds like you get that herding done, even if it is with dogs. lol. Congratulations dear, beautiful Dakota our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will give you some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

DAKOTA.....YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BE...UUUU...TI....FUL! IT MUST BE A RIOT WATCHING YOU HERD ARNIE! YOU DO YOUR BREED PROUD! HAVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL FUN DAY!!!

Hello Dakota, aren't you a beautiful girl! You look absolutely precious in your photo. Congratulations on your big day, I hope that you get lots of love and treats today. Thanks for sharing your photo and story with us.

Hi Dakota. I've always loved Cattle dogs! What beautiful, high spirited, playful pups! I'm so glad you have an opportunity to do your thing, to "work," even if it does mean herding bikers, rollerbladers and patrol cars! Just be careful out there in "traffic!" You're one stunning representative of your breed, Dakota and I am so honored to congratulate you on your day of high honor and recongnition Congratulations to beautiful, smart, loving and loyal Dakota, herding dog, loving companion and Pet Talk's Dog of the Day!! Have a wonderful day of celebration Dakota!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dakota you're a beautiful and smart baby. You must make your parents so proud and I'd like to be herded by you any day Have a nice day in being honored as the bestest Cattle Dog of the day

HI THERE DAKOTA

What a Beautiful ,intellegent , girl you are !!! I am pleased
    to have met you today and offer my congratulations on
    being so proudly honored as out DOG OF THE DAY !!!

I wish you a long happy healthy life with your proud folks.

Congrats!

DAKOTA!! What gorgeous markings you have!!!

You're one of my favorite breeds too!

My ACD mix likes to herd our 5 cats around the house. *grins* But she doesn't always win.

How nice that you've found a playmate.

Enjoy your special day! Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hi Dakota!
    I would love to see you herding (especially a Great Dane!)

I have a B. Collie/Blk. Lab mix, and she sometimes tries to herd me in the house

Congratulations on being our DOTD!

Dakota

Dear Dakota,

You are indeed beautiful!!! Just as your mother has said - over and over .

Your cousin, Blue, will indeed be jealous when I show her your photo. Did you go to a professional photographer?

You are invited to come to Blue's house as soon as the spring mud season is over. Blue and Patches might be too jealous to welcome you, but George, Rusty, and Shep would probably love to outrun you, and - we will give you a chance to herd the horses!
    Right now, Rusty is the only one who can do that, but, if you think you can keep up with a Rhodesian Ridgeback, you can come and give it a go - but, you must promise to leave the cats alone. One of the cats just had kittens and they are very fragile little creatures.

We love you, Dakota!
    Phyllis