Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A New Addition to the family.

Lorraine! Your heart is just soooo big! How sweet of you to take in this poor, handsome guy. I love name Nugget, much better than Dennis. Maybe that was why he was pooping inapporiately, LOL!

Congrats on the newest member! I hope the introductions go smoothly. Please have the camera standing by.

From Decker with Love

Congrats on your new addition Lorraine!!! He's adorable and I love his name too. I'm so glad that your friend knew where to find him a new loving forever home. I'm also glad that he's far away from your friend's terrible husband.

I hope that the introductions go smoothly and that Nugget has a very happy and healthy life ahead of him. I look forward to hearing more about him and seeing many more pictures of him

Well that was a surprise! You are a cat magnet! Nugget is gorgeous!
    I love the picture of your boys at the door!

NUGGET

How wonderful to have you as a new addition to pet talk. You are beautiful (and big!?) Those little brown polka dots on your white toes is A-DOR-ABLE!

I am so happy for you Lorraine. Nothing more special than a new family member. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}

OH! And I just love those curious faces looking into the room at Nugget.

Nugget, you are gorgeous and I love your new name! Welcome on PT and in your new family!

Awww!! What a cutie you are Nugget!! I cant beleive that someone could be mean to you!

I'm so glad you could give this cutie a home! Its stories like this that makes me darn glad I married a guy who loves kitties!

Wow, I almost fell out of my char this morning!

A new kitty for Lorraine?!?! How utterly exciting and wonderful. I'm sure the boys will love their new brother. And I'm sure he'll just flourish in a home where he doesn't have to fear being physically hurt ever again.

The rewards of offering your home to him will be plentiful as you have this marvelous cat to love and cherish for many years to come.

When I first saw the title of the thread, I thought of how everyone always fools us with titles so I thought "Hmmm...wonder if her son is getting married or something?" Never really thinking you would have gotten another kitty!

He is absolutely ADORABLE, and I, too, love his little painted toesies. I also love the picture with the other boys watching outside the window to see what the newbie is doing.

Congratulations on your new home, Nugget! And Lorraine, thanks again for having such a big heart.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    He's soooo handsome Lorraine! I'm glad you got him away from that jacka** husband before he did something we'd all want to kill him for. Nugget is a fitting name for that Snuggy Nug!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Wishes for much happiness with your NUGGET!!! Gary will be so happy that you named him after a dear Porchie!!! Many happy years!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Look at those OREO toes!

I'm sure he can overcome his inappropriate elimination problems.
    Keep him in a small room, alone, so he can develop good habits and don't rush it.

He's going to be a great boy!

Nugget is a gorgeous and wonderful boy.
    Of course I also thought that he had his way of showing hubby what he thought of him

Nugget Angel is so pleased taht he has a Little Cta named after him,thathes going around the Mandarin Buffet making a Party Bag up for You and Your Cats.
    I cannot express how touched I am ,by your Kind Thoughts and Thank You Very Much.
    This means more to me than I can say.
    We are so pleased to see Nugget playing with the Mouse.
    I think that Your Nugget is One Gorgeous Cat.
    And I know that My Nugget will love being His Guardian Cat Angel.
    Merci Beaucoups from The Found Cats,Porchies and Myself.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I knew this would please you Gary. When Liz brought Dennis to me, I took one look at him and thought, "Nugget". This beautiful boy will have the perfect Guardian Angel to look after him. One of Gary's Angels. Can't get much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by trayi52
    Your right, that hubby needed to be the one took to a very bad neighborhood and thrown from a car very hard while driving 70 or 80!
    Dear sweet, caring, loveable Willie. I never knew you had it in you girl.

Rosethecopycat, Nugget is in a small room and knock on wood, he hasn't missed the litterbox yet. The intro's will be done slowly. It would be different if he had to meet 1 or 2 cats, but to meet 5, is going to be a big step for him. Oh I hope, I hope, this will work out.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on Nugget.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He's such a beauty! I hope everything goes well for him as he meets his sib-kitties.