Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white kittens strike back

white kittens strike back

Here you can see some more pictures of our kittens and their mother capablanca.

http://community.webshots.com/album/36695481hAMmGf

Awwww....They are so cute! How many babies are they in all? They are beautiful! I want a kitten!

Absolutely precious. Almost dangerous: I found myself wanting KITTENs again! Your darlings are adorable.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Awwwww, they are getting cuter everyday!
    It would be so hard to pick one to keep. Have you got homes for them yet?

Keep on posting those pictures- gotta get my 'kitten fix'

I WANT ONE!!! LOL LOL That has to be absolute kitty heaven!

I'm in cuteness overload just looking at the pics! I can imagine getting to see those precius little white kitty angels every day!!! AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Do they all have names??

Great pictures!!! Keep 'em coming!!!
    **hugs**
    Karen

Love those tiny pink noses and mouths and those striking blue eyes! Does the mama still have blue eyes? Precious babies!!

Awwwww...the most darling little white babies. They are just so cute I can't handle it anymore! Just kidding, please more pictures!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

VERY cute kitties! I love the momma and her striking green eyes! Those pictures are priceless
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh mY!

What wonderful little balls of fur. They all look alike to me! I bet you have fun when they are all running around at the same time. These are great photos, for sure. Keep them coming.

I am so in love!!!! I've just spent my lunch hour downloading those beautiful babies to have as screen savers. Such a precious load of whiteness. They're incredible!!! Do you have homes picked out? and how could you ever part with any of them??

The kittens are adorable. Please keep on taking pictures. Looking at these pictures makes me want a kitten.

Those kittens are becoming more beautiful by the day!

I WANT ONE TOO!

Originally posted by wolflady
    I WANT ONE!!! LOL LOL That has to be absolute kitty heaven!

I'm in cuteness overload just looking at the pics! I can imagine getting to see those precius little white kitty angels every day!!! Karen
    Oh Karen I totally agree!!!!! I could just stare at these pictures for hours. Of course I would much rather be there in the midst of them holding them all day long. It brings back my Andy's kittenhood a little for me! I love the one who is yawning and showing us his/her little needle kitty teeth? Do they all have homes yet?

I just had to visit your precious Website and download some more of those precious white fur balls. Never have I laid eyes on such cuteness!!!! I just want to hold them so bad!!!! Thanks ever so much for sharing these babies with us. How in the world did this queen have 4 pure whities. Was she bred with another white cat???

Hello, as grandfather of the kittens, i will reply some questions on behalf of my dear wife Madeline.

how many babies: there are 4

have we got homes? yes and no. we promised people to give them, probably in this weekend we will give one of them. we will stay with one of them, others soon to be dispatched. it will not be difficult to find homes for this cute babies . The only problem is as might my wife say before, two of them are deaf. But people are capable enough to take care of them i believe. we wish to keep them all, but it would not be easy for us .

Do they have names? no, my wife only call one of them spotey.

does Mama have blue eyes? no. she has green eyes, one of the kitten has two color eye(blue-green), typical for van-ankara cats. also common in white cat breeds i think. the other kitens's eye color will be chance soon i think but not sure.

Mother capablanca's husband is a white van-cat. she is suppose to be like that also but i duno. i dont care so much about breed anyway

thanks for your precious and nice comments, i really like this warm place. thanks , and have a kitty day...

Ahmet.