Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam

Sam

Sam, you are one beautiful dog! Your coat has such a wonderful golden color!

I loved the story about how you like to sleep in in the mornings; reminds me alot of my own Golden, Tina!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, you deserve it!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Sam, you might like the water but you look pretty much at home on that couch too. My Hannah says to say, Ruff. She likes to sleep late, just like you.

Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, Sam. It is a very special honor which we take quite seriously around here. You are a very beautiful dog and epitomize all the joy that a dogger can add to a person's life. Now carry on with being such a good dog and enjoy all the celebration on this momumentous day.

Sam

Oh Sam, what a beautiful boy you are! How I wish my Roxey would sleep like that, it sounds like so much fun! Congrats on being our Dog Of The Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a beautiful Golden Boy you are, Sam!!! I'm a bit partial to you Goldens, as most people on this site know, but you are the epitomy! Water loving, couch hugging Golden!!!!

Congratulations to you, special boy. Hope you get an extra long nap in the "big bed" this morning!! You're the Dog of the Day!!!

It's going to be a GOLDEN DAY!

Sam's the man! You sound a lot like my two Golden babies with your love of any kind of water. You are a very beautiful boy and deserve lots of time doing whatever you please today. And tell your humans to give you lots of special treats and a big ole hug from me!

CONGRATULATIONS Sam on being our wonderful, special Golden Dog of the Day!!

I see my Golden Lovin Buddies have beat me to the punch! Love 'em all, but I too am partial to Goldens, and you, Sweet Sam are just a handsome fella with a Golden Personality! I could just smother you with kisses and squeeze you with hugs! Nothing makes me happier than giving tummy rubs, getting GR slurps and Golden hair all over my clothes . You can do no wrong in my book!!! Right, Carina??? And Lily and Honey???

I knew certain people on here would be excited to see the "Golden Boy" today and I don't blame them. What a treat to
    to see that handsome, beautiful boy on here. Sam, you have the best of both worlds, get to go swimming and a special place on the couch and in the bed. Congratulations to the most handsome, much loved Sam our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    I'm sure your family will have some extra special treats for you on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Hello Sam,
    Aren't you just a precious doll! I dont think that I have ever seen a dog that could be so cute while sleeping. Congratulations on your big day! I am sure that you have made your family so porud.

To a beautiful Golden boy from a Golden girl and her mom.
    You really know how to enjoy life Sam.
    Carina also likes to sleep late; when I get up she goes to take a nap in another room until I'm ready to start the day.
    I'm sure you'll get many treats today and hope they'll let you sleep later than usual tomorrow to reward you for being a wonderful dog, today and every day.
    Many hugs, kisses and belly rubs from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Sam, what a beautiful golden boy you are! Your sweet face reminds me of my own little girl, Casey, now at RB.

Sam! What perfect timing- my parents are getting a G. Retriever puppy today! It must be a good omen.
    Anyway, you are beautiful and it looks like you are well loved.
    Congrats to you Sam

Hi Sam! The sight of your beautiful, smiling face has turned my grey day sunny and bright! You are everything us retreiver lovers crave in a furry friend...a gentle, loving personality and a real love for life, and people! Life in my Labbie household revolves around tennis balls and water sports too! If only you could teach my girl to "sleep in!" You are 85 lbs. of pure gold and a most splendid Dog of the Day! How proud your family must be knowing that today the whole, wide world now knows just how special their Golden boy is! I hope you have a great day celebrating your much deserved honor sweet Sam! Congratulations!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-30-2002 at 05:19 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sam,

You are one Gorgeous Golden Boy !!! I love how
    you like to snuggle in bed in the mornings.
    You are a super example of the Beautiful Golden
    Breed. Many congrats to you Sam, on your Special
    day as our DOG OF THE DAY !!! Long happy &
    Healthy life to you and your people....

Sam the Man

Wow, you are GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY.

My little Golden Sierra is 6 months old and sweet and trouble all rolled into one. Her newest trick is throwing the ball back to us.

I am pretty sure I will always have at least one Golden in my life. Since our first Golden Barney (age 13) passed on to RB last Sept. I know I cannot live without that smile of theirs.

Congrats and welcome to Pet talk...

S & S
    (Sally and Sierra

Congrats on DOTD Sam. You sure are a beautiful boy!!! Hope ou enjoy your day and get lots of extra treats and belly rubs!

And another Buckeye dog!!! Seems like there have been a few lately!

CONGRATS SAM!!!