Thread: Urine Odor!! Help!!

Urine Odor!! Help!!

My husband and I just recently got a house built this last winter. We had the salt bags for the softener stacked in the garage over the winter. Well the mice built a nest behind the bags between the bags and drywall. We found the nest a few weeks ago and my husband eliminated it. Now we have this awful urine/poop smell where the nest was. We tried bleach, viniger, 409, many household cleaner. We just can't get rid of the smell. Does anyone have any ideas?

Nature's Miracle is sold in all pet stores and definitely works! I've used it on my old bed when Casey (RB 2002) had a UTI.

Another great product is NokOut, which can be found on www.nokout.com

I bought a gallon of this stuff and use it on everything. I have it full strength in a spray bottle. It's wonderful. I'll even use it on my cat's bedding.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I would of tried everything you did to get the smell out.
    Normally vinegar/water or bleach/water would get the smell eliminated.
    I dont think a pet product made for cats/dogs would help but it's worth a try. If all else fails I would call a pest control company see what they recommend.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

The ones MoosMom mentioned - a friend of mine used the first one, and it worked fantastically.

She has a mom and daughter cat - couldn't afford to get them spayed for years(even with low cost S/N) - and the daughter, it turned out, had peed EVERYWHERE - my friend pulled up the carpeting and was ASTOUNDED. She used Nature's Miracle. Her landlord had had odor complaints from other tenants and had told her to get rid of the cats. She was heartbroken!

The cats are still there - the place is clean and odor-free - and a friend of hers sent $1,000 out of the blue, so mom and daughter are spayed! Daughter has diabetes now, but is doing just fine.

These cleaners contain enzymes that actually "eat" the odor-causing elements.

Give it a go!

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks everyone! I will purchase some Nature's Miracle this weekend and give it a try. I am willing to try anything.