Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monty!!!!

Monty!!!!

What an adorable fellow you are all snug in your kitty bed!!! And you are making many many ORANGE cats very proud that you are the COTD!!! Were you named after the famous " Monty" of WWII? It was sad to read about your sad start in life, but you and your family were fortunate to be left where you were able to get help! Sounds like you take your job of loving your mum(and dad, too)! Loved the photo of you engrossed in the water!! MANY years of happiness and love in your forever home. HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi Ginger Monty! How could people abandon small kittens just outside of the shelter! I will never understand this!
    But anyway, you've been waiting there because you knew loving humans would come to adopt you!

You are a very gorgeous cat, and one more orangie being COTD!!!
    Have a nice day, Monty!

Hi Monty. What a pleasure it was to meet you this morning and see you all snuggled up with your adorable pink nose and sparkling white fur! Little wonder that your mum and dad could not resist your charms! You couldn't persuade mum to join and show us some of your baby pictures, could you?

I hope you have the most wonderful day today sleeping, playing, and ust enjoying being Cat of the Day!!

Hey Monty, congrats on being cat of the day, one up for the ginger tabby toms of the world! Hopefully I'll have one of you one day!
    I love the picture of your big nosey staring at the water running, that's a really cool picture of you You're a cool dude.
    Love Kate, Jack & Sunny
    p.s I think Sunny fancies you

Marvelous Monty

I agree with the others; how ANYONE could be as cruel and nasty as to leave helpless kittens out in the cold is beyond my comprehension. Thank goodness for the kindness of strangers, who gave Monty a home forever. He's quite handsome; I love his striped tail, too; what a cutie! Best wishes for a long life together!
    Barbara

Jolly bloke "Monty"

Three cheers to Monty in the great UK!!
    You are a beauty and what a smashing good pic of you getting a drink of water from the tap
    We are thrilled that you were taken in at the animal rescue center and joined a wonderful family with other feline companions

We wish you a happy birthday and congrat's too on being the COTD

Have fun with your string and sweet dreams in that cozy bed of yours!

Pearl Keiko June

Monte, can you move over so I can come and snuggle with you in bed? You look so sweet and cozy.

I'm glad you made your mommy feel better. Who could possibly feel down with a handsome fellow like you to love??

Concatulations on being COTD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Monty, you are so sweet, just laying there in your own little bed! I would love to be able to come and cuddle with you!

I love the picture of you watching the water! You have such an intense look in your eyes! I just have a feeling that you make a mess when you play in the water! But that's the best part!

Congratulations on COTD! Hope your day is fun and you get lots of extra luvvins!

You are quite a Cat Monty.
    The Best Thing about Cat Of The Day is seeing a Cat that was once in dire circumstances have his life turned around ,and become a Happy Cat in a Furr Ever Home.
    That truly is One Happy Cat.
    The Found Cats are having Fish and Chips Today and will send some,and a English MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW For Monty COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being COTD Monty!!!

Monty!!!!

Yes Monty you deserve Cat of the Day & you are so adorable & just love your coat & color..******* CONGRATS *******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Monty! You look like my kitty cat Fletcher! Enjoy that water from the tap and have a special day! You deserve it!

Monty
    What a handsome fellow you are!!!
    I love the picture of you and the water!!! ♥♥♥ Just adorable!!!
    I'm so glad you have a loving home and family now.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monty

Monty, you look so sweet and peaceful in your picture. I bet you've brought lots of happiness to your mummy and daddy! How lucky for them that you were not adopted when your siblings were. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Hi gorgeous, you look so irrestable!! Lots of fun on your special day
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge